Forums

Help › Forums

My Heart goes out to all Melbournians

Sat, Jan 21 2017 5:29 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 11:32 AM

Terribly depressing that mankind can produce such scum that commit these atrocities. Our prayers go out to all of Australia.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:49 PM

alanti:
    A very sad day for Melbourne and Australia.

Indeed. Tragic news from down under, Al.

Deepest sympathies go out to all affected by yet another senseless act of violence that seems to happen all too often these days.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:58 PM

Third time, after Nizza and Berlin now Melbourne, that a car drives into a crowded place to kill innocent people. And again I dont know what to say. My thoughts are with the victims, their families and friends. Tonight we all here are Australians.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 5:24 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Deepest sympathies go out to all affected by yet another senseless act of violence that seems to happen all too often these days.

Sure is in one form or another, and is something I simply do not understand.

Whilst I am not from Melbourne, it is a city I love - leaves my native Sydney in its wake in so many ways.....and a city I visit a couple of times a year (great shopping and the sporting capital of the world) and always stay just around the corner from where this act took place. 

A number of years ago, the Victorian Police were slammed for what was commonly known as shoot first then ask questions.....well an inquiry changed all that and now they err on the side of caution where they are worried about ramifications......

As far as I am concerned.....if you break the law, you should expect the FULL brunt of doing so....

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 5:29 PM

Prayers.            

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 4:10 AM

alanti:
    .if you break the law, you should expect the FULL brunt of doing so....

Couldn't agree more. It's the same here in the states. The police worry about the criminals rights while the victims are left behind.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 5:29 AM

100 % proof then execute....no messing, i would have that job.

If you had second thoughts then watch the scenes of upset families and they will sharp diminish.

RIP

• PAGES
RSS