Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted...Santas Needed, Christmas 2016

Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:10 PM (38 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 2:23 PM

I realised I have a tower and some toys and things from a previous cat I had, I will be dropping them at my local shelter tomorrow. Thanx to whomever posted that idea on here somewhere...

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 3:31 PM

Cheers Al bonny lad. Yeah the strange thing is humans tend to know if folks are being cruel.

Animals..........they just wonder why 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 4:02 PM

alanti:
    Bubbs,,,no need for proof mate.....I trust you.....

Bubbs,

As Alan has stated above, "no proof needed" and that goes for me as well, I trust you too.

I would like to say this to you...I know I asked players to donate to Andy's charity that is based here in the US, but I completely support your idea to donate to the RSPCA. I truly believe that Andy and his family would be so proud to know that his/their final request will be making it's way across the pond and helping out a similar organization in your country as well...so thanks for that.

All the best, Happy New Year and Thank You!

MC

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 4:55 PM

Thank You MrC...Hopefuly some happy critters in the world today thanks to  great idea !

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 9:21 AM

Hi folks, was on website as i decided to send half to Dennis`s chosen charity and half to RSPCA.

It would not let me move onto payments reg state/zip code. Right at bottom was "EU" so i tried that 3 times to no avail.

As previous i will just send to RSPCA, cheers

Bubbs

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 11:52 PM

Well, that's it folks. Thank you all so much for joining me this year and honoring our good friend Andyson and donating to springerrescue.org...your generosity never ceases to amaze me. Thank you all so much.

For those of you that have donated locally in your home country...thank you for that as well. I think that Andy and his family would be pleased to know that their final request is helping out similar organizations in other countries as well. Cheers to you all!

For next years event, I plan on reaching out to Paulton, who ran the incredible Andyson Memorial Tournament this year, and see if he has plans to have the 2nd Annual Andyson Memorial Tournament next year and if he does...maybe we can combine the "12 Days" event and the memorial tournament into one. I already have an idea for it...pm coming Paul.

I'll keep you all posted.

Happy New Year to you all!

MC

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 1:35 AM

mrcaddie:
    For next years event

I will support you for whatever you have planned Wayne.....and would love the Andyson Memorial to be an annual event.....

And it is also great to see you playing Wayne....we have had a few fun games of AS....many laughs....even if they have been at your our expense lol......it is what the game is about 

Edit - Bubbs, the RSPCA is a great organisation and you are correct - the irony is the website allows a country....but you need to put a zip code.....I just made one up! So NY10016 - a mates post code lol

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 3:54 PM

Got this today.....A nice followup by that group I thought.  

Dear Ross:

Thank you for your donation to ESRA in memory of Dennis Anderson (Andyson) which will be used to help cover the medical expenses of the foster dogs in our care. We truly appreciate your support!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:10 PM

+1 Ross

Each time I have donated I get a similar message - most organisations never respond.

RSS