Forums

Help › Forums

*** CC Custom Course Information ***

Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM (185 replies)
  • RyjaTybas
    5,145 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 1:24 PM

Kittycat247:
    50 credits MAX for a custom course please.

That sounds more like it!

Paying 400 for a tournament is extortionate - and will price-out smaller CCs - but maybe WGT will do well from the big-money merchants.

A real shame its priced too high.

• Kittycat247
    2,800 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 4:35 PM

Can one of your staff please explain why there is a terrible double standard here:

• 400 credits to play one of our designed custom courses!
    • When you can play 18 holes of Cabo or Whistler for 60 credits. 

My country club owner makes no commission from this 400 credits unlike the owners of Cabo and Whistler golf courses!

Why then is there such a HUGE difference in price. Why, why why.

Stop the double standard you are treating us like fools.

You sell 1 course = 400 profit and an unhappy disgruntled ripped off customer :(

Or sell 10 at 50 credits and have 10 happy customers with a bigger profit  :)))

Kittycat247  

• BKHolden
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 7:44 PM

mkrizan86:

EasyEdward:

When you go to the Open CC Tournament page and look at available courses every CC Tournament is listed as being on a "Custom Course"  For example our weekly Points Championship Tournament Round 189 is on the front 9 of Oakmont BUT when you open the drop down to view the Tournament details the course name is:  "Custom Course"there is no indication it is on Oakmont.

Same with a Bracket - all 4 courses are listed as Custom Courses and CTTH Tournaments as well.

This is problematic unless every tournament has the name of the course in the title.

The only way I could find to find out the courses all of our tournaments were running on was to go to Play Now / CC Home Page / Play CC Tournament / and then click on each tournament individually.

Same here. You can only see the course you're playing on in the gameclient. But that's where I always looked anyway ;-)

...I think it only states 'custom course' when you apply your own Tee marker/flag...

• BKHolden
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 10:32 PM

pdb1:

mkrizan86:
    ...I think it only states 'custom course' when you apply your own Tee marker/flag.

What ?

...as opposed to 'default marker/flag'

EasyEdward:
    The only way I could find to find out the courses all of our tournaments were running on was to go to Play Now / CC Home Page / Play CC Tournament / and then click on each tournament individually.

It seems that is problematic to not know the names of the courses or have easy access to that info . I think that because the courses being made in our CC have been a mixture of holes from various courses .

EasyEdward:
    This is problematic unless every tournament has the name of the course in the title.

It is going to be very hard to distinguish the differences by even titling them more specifically . I expect that it will be impossible and we will have to get used to basically going into a course blindly . Sounds challenging to me . Admittedly very confusing . Lol . The more I think about it . The more I like it . 

• wleiss
    6,292 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 12:52 PM

Yeah, every tournament is a custom course, and every purse is 1 credit on our club's tournament page.

• AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 8:12 PM

wleiss:

Yeah, every tournament is a custom course, and every purse is 1 credit on our club's tournament page.

Yep, ours too.  They yanked back the "course builders" really fast after the Clash, but can't seem to get around to fixing either of these.  Really irritating . . . .

RSS