Help › Forums

Rory McIlroy

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 19 2011 5:47 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rickyberRM
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 11:25 AM

I feel bad for Rory. He probably had meter problems at #10.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 12:23 PM

He had a huge Spike on the first too.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 12:35 PM

How many here have done the exact same thing at one time or another in a game here? (Where's chrisbones-he'll tell ya?LOL) I know I have and regardless of how you feel about how they do it, WGT really does seem real.

Ask Luke Donald if he knows anything about perfectly hit shots that hit the flagstick and wind up nowhere near the hole, off the green.  

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 12:43 PM

LOL. Shoud have taken the flag out. That'll learn him. 

He did chip it in.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 3:39 PM

I think Rory had more than meter probs....i think he ran out of good balls and had to use starters and  he probably forgot to change some of the clubs in his bag....he may have timed out a few times as well......lol. In all seriousness i feel horrible for the kid....you could see he was obviously very emberassed with his performance , but i do agree that eventually this breakdown he had will help him in the future. At 21yrs  of age he will have his time no doubt.....he is just that talented.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 4:54 PM

Rory had a bad round (just a shame it happened at Augusta) and will put it behind him.

If it had happened at the Volvo Masters or French Open it would have gone pretty much unnoticed.

tbe

• NairnDunbar
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 8:48 AM

A TV commentator suggested he wasn't comfortable playing alongside Angel Cabrera.

Thoughts?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 1:18 PM

NairnDunbar:

A TV commentator suggested he wasn't comfortable playing alongside Angel Cabrera.

Thoughts?

• rutgernohl
    188 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 9:03 AM

If u  think rory had meter problems than Kevin Na had some big connection problems!!!

a 16 on a par 4!!  that's something i can do too.

And still finish with a 80. witch i can't!!

But rory is doing alright -8 at kuala lumpur bogey free round, T1.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 7:14 PM

NairnDunbar:

Thoughts?

About what?????????????

• PAGES
RSS