Forums

Help › Forums

CC Clash #36

Mon, Dec 5 2016 4:55 AM (38 replies)
  • TDjr
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 10:24 PM

I am with you.  Where are the pass after the tourney.  WGT expects us to buy passes when we play then they do not award the winnings. They are also on the money grab of lost balls.  The balls that used to be on the edge are now finding water or OB. I understand that WGT has to shut down and have up upgrades but now I choose a club buy the time I het the ball WGT changes it,  Now the ball could be lost because of that club.

TDjr member Majestic Mountain CC

• gorbachov999
    83 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 2:40 AM

no passess awarded  whats that all about 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 8:09 AM

pepsieric1963:

Support (WGT)

Dec 3, 11:34 AM PST

Hi,
    Thank you for the message. We are aware of an issue where club passes and rewards from the club event have not yet been issued. Our Q/A team is investigating this issue and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

Thirty-five Clashes were OK; what did you do wrong this time?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 12:23 PM

Fixed.

• AlaskanDame
    18,999 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 1:50 PM

ArgyleScott:

Fixed.

Yep --- got mine, too.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 2:08 PM

I sent this request to CS but I doubt I'll get it in time for the one tourney I have that elapses  tonight

"I had a pass scheduled for about 6:30 this pm. I received the three passes from the Clash and used them. There is no reason my 6:30 pass should be changed. Otherwise, it's like I only got two passes.".

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 3:13 PM

bery111:

Yep, I'm not really bothered. Just wish they'd come out with a better idea than the format we have now. That's why I prefer CC v CC matches.

Totally true.

Clashes/Events are sadly a wasted opportunity because of the absurd format & scoring system.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 8:47 PM

ArgyleScott:

I sent this request to CS but I doubt I'll get it in time for the one tourney I have that elapses  tonight

"I had a pass scheduled for about 6:30 this pm. I received the three passes from the Clash and used them. There is no reason my 6:30 pass should be changed. Otherwise, it's like I only got two passes.".

I got satisfaction.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 4:55 AM

ArgyleScott:

ArgyleScott:

I got satisfaction.

RSS