Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links v Wgt Amigos

Wed, Nov 9 2016 3:57 PM (38 replies)
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 1:00 AM

shovlovin:

There is a sale on in Amigo Clubhouse for I HATE ALI  t-shirts, be quick they go quick, we are also doing a get one free  with I HATE PTRENTER  on the back lol, he just beat me 3 and 2, great game mate cheers.

I'll take 2 please.  Cheers for the game and chat.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 6:50 AM

Apologies for the delay in updating the front page i've been away.

All updated and thanks to those getting their matches sorted

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 10:23 AM

MACCAUNITED WINS 3 and 2 v RANGER 1988

• xxDannyxxo
    197 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 1:45 PM

Ok where do i start 

Vivian was on time on the dot. i started on fire putter was hot approaches were working 

& was 5 up by 8th hole  Vivian to her credit was pulling holes back rapidly & on

the 11th chipped off the green to birdie to bring it back to me being only 2 up & thats how it stayed until the 16th 

we both played it long just off the green i got within 1 yd

& Vivian got it to 2 yds unfortunately Vivian missed her putt so 

Danny wins 3 up 

Great game Vivian 

thats what i like about these inter CC games Great players Great atmosphere & above all else great gameplay thx amigos & SEL for putting this together

• Quakeyyyyy2003
    292 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 3:30 AM

I had a very enjoyable game with Shedlite.  Not only was he a great player, he was really good company too and I hope we get to play again.

it was close all the way round and the game could have gone either way.  

Quakeyyyyy2003 wins on 1st extra hole.

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 3:55 AM

Shedlite L      v        Quakeyyyyy2003 L

Game was tooth and nail could have gone either way we both had bad holes and we both had good holes some times together sometimes apart i took the early lead than Q tied it up. took another lead then Q tied it up then a string of bad holes and at turn i was down 2. B9 was pretty much like first i managed to catch back up, we both finished the 18th with birds to go to extra holes. a terrible pitch put me 40ft from cup on green she managed to get under 5ft on hers. My putt just missed right while her short putt went straight in Quakeyyyy win 1up in extra holes

was great company and great fun which made it a great game even in the loss, was a pleasure to lose to friendly and worthy opponent

• harry3putt1
    1,167 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 5:53 AM

harry3putt1  v  Geraldroos

It was a real pleasure to play with a great player and a  gentleman

The game was very tight until i sneaked a win on the 15th hole

We halved the 16th & 17th

I managed to close the game out on the 18th

harry3putt1 wins 2up

Gerald thank you so much for a very enjoyable game

Nice to see all of my ole SEL friends

• Harry281
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 8:16 AM

Just played MLeach5, really great bloke and fun to play against. I was 3 up after 3 and  Mike got one back on the tenth to go 2 down. Quite even after that, I went back to 3 up on the 14th and eventually won 4 up. On another day some of Mikes putts would have dropped to even it out. Unlucky Mike and hope to play you again soon

Harry

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 9:39 AM

Had to play my game against Sevidave over 2 days as he ran out of time (work does come first). I missed so many easy putts on first nine, then again on 16th. Then to really rub it in he chipped in from rough on the 17th.

Really tight game all around losing the last two holes switched it to one down for me. Very good game this, sevi kept at it right until the end, and my abysmal recent form 'found me out'. The way I have played recently I was surprised to last until the end.

Well played mate, play you again soon.

Terry

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2016 12:56 PM

Just finished a most enjoyable match with Brian, thank you mate was a great laugh.

I started very well to lead 3up early on but Brian's wine kicked in after the turn and after 2 very nice birdies on 9 and 10 the lead was back to 1 hole. I won the 11th for a 2 hole cushion but Brian had a chance to turn the screw on the sexy 12th with a 10foot eagle putt.

It narrowly slipped by left side and from there I managed to nip a couple more holes to close out on the 15th with a 4up win.

Thanks again Brian, it was a laugh from the first tee and that's what keeps me playing this game. Best of luck to those yet to play

Pip

RSS