Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 1 SCORES ETC ***

Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:42 PM (242 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 2:10 AM

68 for me (:............Not played in a great while and still loads of fun.  reminder that the game is not easy and guessing is guessing...Enjoyed though:)

Forgot the card copying - sorry.

• ScottHope
    10,099 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 3:37 AM

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 4:04 AM

SuperKanga:

Well, the hurricane winds at St Andys blew me to blazes, but I AM just a red tee Champ after all :))

Still, a pleasure to have been included in this fitting tribute to one so great, and my sincere thanks to Paul Ton for allowing me to be, and for hosting this amazing event.

I am now available if required, to throw my gift hat in the ring, and pledge my donation to whomever the powers that be see fit to receive, be it a sleeve of balls or equipment.

R.I.P. Andyson

Rob :))

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 4:33 AM

Message from Tigrecaca:

15 Oct 2016 @ 3:21 AM
    "Hello!" 

Thank you for the reminder but I've played my game today with a friend. I wrote a post with the score card attached but it is still pending. It should appear in a few hours I think.

Seb

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 4:36 AM

SuperKanga:

Still, a pleasure to have been included in this fitting tribute to one so great, and my sincere thanks to Paul Ton for allowing me to be, and for hosting this amazing event.

I am now available if required, to throw my gift hat in the ring, and pledge my donation to whomever the powers that be see fit to receive, be it a sleeve of balls or equipment.

You're welcome man, thank you.

As WGT would not get involved in this and won't elevate Andyson to honourary Tour Champion, we decided to have no pro-shop prizes. Why should they profit from this?

Dennis Anderson (andyson) and his family supported this charity . He died from heart failure and he had deafness in one ear , you could maybe donate to a relevant cause, in Denny's name? It's entirely up to the individual though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

***scores checked to here***

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 6:47 AM

rd 1 - 67   :(

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 7:03 AM

Due to an emergency, I was forced to WD after 8 holes.  My apologies.  gerryniswonger

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 7:06 AM

G'day all,

I tip my cap to the organisers & to everyone playing in the ANDYSON MEMORIAL event!

Geez, the 17th gives me the !@#$% sometimes...lol

• douggongles
    889 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 7:32 AM

62 for me

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 7:40 AM

gerryniswonger:

Due to an emergency, I was forced to WD after 8 holes.  My apologies.  gerryniswonger

Hope things are OK for you.

RSS