Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 1 SCORES ETC ***

Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:42 PM (242 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 9:12 AM

pdb1:
    VEM malfunction . Lol even the VEM is making excuses

yup, all 18 holes. figure he would of turned the 'direction' VEM off while we played; but NOOOOOOOOOOO. jerk

lmao fun

• stashb
    555 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 10:16 AM

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 10:32 AM

thanks everyone whos involved in the set up or help in this memorial

never knew the man myself, but happy to play......cheers

almost got a hole n1 on the 11th,  nearlly brokes the comp tryin to screen shot it lol

thought for sure i was gony end up with a bogey here, but it hit the cup and bounced up, then landed in :)

cheers for the tournie

gl all enjoy

bill

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 1:17 PM

Thanks for the " Unexpected Error " WGT. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 1:39 PM

WOW!

What a game I just played with Alan. We had a BLAST. The game went right down to the final hole. Also, some very nice conversation. Alan will post the card. 

TY Alan and TY Paul for a fantastic tournament.

Lastly, TY Dennis for bringing sooo many members together to play in this Memorial tournament. Love you brother. Jeff

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 1:53 PM

Bigknight was kind enough to join me for R1 although he has already posted his R1 score.  Nothing to write home about score wise but enjoyable anyway.  Thanks for marking for me BK, always a pleasure my friend!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 1:53 PM

Jeff and I played and was a great game and in fairness we could have or should have converted many more birdies.

We chatted about Andyson and I hope he would have as many laughs if he was watching.

Special thanks to Paul for making this happen - I am proud to have participated in ths great event.

Cheers to Dennis, aka Andyson, we salute you sir!

p.s. no discons at all - on a positive note been good for a while now....maybe Andyson is programming from up above!

• VanMeerV
    993 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 2:47 PM

Well it wasnt pretty but it is a score, Thank you Paul for hosting and the badge. 

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 3:10 PM

Andy will certainly be missed

Thanks Paul for the Andyson badge   :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 3:45 PM

*** Checkpoint ***                       

Check your scores are correct, I'm off to bed.

RSS