Forums

Help › Forums

world cup 2017

Sun, Apr 22 2018 4:40 AM (2,096 replies)
  • bluey403
    1,527 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 1:49 AM

I gotta say a lot of great match reports

Sure seems to be plenty of class acts out there, not just as players but personally as well

Good stuff Aaron, Cort  and many others.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 1:55 AM

When I saw Matt and Aaron both online last night I figured the game was probably on.

I told Matt it would be a win for him whatever happened, a game with Aaron is always a fine treat   : ))

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 3:46 AM

Cant speak for Matt as never had the pleasure (plus never played him on here) ;-)

But had the pleasure to lose to Aaron before and hes a great fella.

Most have been friendly to each other on here, quality stuff indeed. A thing WGT should be proud of (yeah right).

Must shout out to Finny and his 2 table helpers Nico and Ambassador Tdotoba (CC behind scenes story) ;-) and to all captains and players.

Those who do bicker............well dont ;-)

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:28 AM

stevereilly:

By no means am I dissing (hate that word)  Cosa Nostra. A fine CC with great management.

(BTW ,I'm under orders to cut out the slack talk.  It seems to rile our opponents to great things.)

LOL, fire away man, I'm always up for a little friendly banter! Good luck to ya and hopefully you and I get a chance to tangle....errr, share a few laughs I mean lol! :-)

Sure appreciate the compliments guys, most in this comp are top chaps and the organizers do a fantastic job!  I've yet to run in to an opponent in two years of participating in this event that wasn't a good sport and fun to shoot with, says a lot about the teams participating.  We are happy to be a part of this fine competition and looking forward to challenge of advancing!  Good luck to all!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:01 AM
    THE BRIDGESTONE BELIEVERS V COSA NOSTRA GOODFELLAS

PLAYER 1
    PLAYER 2
    SFletcheryyz L
    BigKnight CH +2
    Scalley CH
    BigCountry317 CH
    Lockportian L
    Sickoview CH +2
    Crofty1499 TL
    Brute407 CH
    Reddog1965 L
    Curtiss13 CH +2
    pandon L
    Wesdogg75 CH +2
    DAputts L
    Mlevin CH +2
    Dundee47 L
    DDuval981 CH +2

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:17 AM

Group 4 

victoriae vs sel

popgli win 65 - 72

• Nicozandberg
    719 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 7:35 AM

Update of how round is going:

18 game results of 128 outstanding with 4 days to go (14%), of wich 9 are in these 2 matches:

Group 1 - Pukis vs LVK 5 games
    Group 3 - UKGE vs East Coast 2 4 games

Result oustanding per group

Group 1 - 5
    Group 2 - 4 
    Group 3 - 6
    Group 4 - 3

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 8:18 AM

MainzMan:

When I saw Matt and Aaron both online last night I figured the game was probably on.

I told Matt it would be a win for him whatever happened, a game with Aaron is always a fine treat   : ))

I concur, had the pleasure of playing Aaron in Finny's match play comp last year, top fella :)

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 9:08 AM

Oh Pip you porky telling git, That`s not what you told me bout Aaron lmao

Just a bit of light Hearted humor guys after WGT lost Oaky....

PS Aaron.. Never heard a bad word about you bro (I`ll start the rumors off when we finally play)...:-)

Chris

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 9:17 AM

amateur4sure:
    PS Aaron.. Never heard a bad word about you bro (I`ll start the rumors off when we finally play)...:-)

LOL, sounds good man and looking forward to the opportunity!

Hell fellas, y'all are making a grown man blush.....many thanks to all of y'all and I've sure enjoyed shooting with each of you as well but y'all gotta cut it out, I handle criticism much better than compliments lol.  Kinda thinking I need to start an argument in one of these threads to balance out all the nice comments lol....the truth would be somewhere in the middle I suppose! :-)

Good luck all, keep up the fine sportsmanship in this great comp!

RSS