Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder cup smack talk, Willet's bro.

Fri, Sep 30 2016 8:11 AM (7 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:01 PM

“For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. … Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up. They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

“They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin. They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children.

“If these things happen, Europe will win, and I’ll try to support gracefully by embracing the same sense of fair-mindedness that has permeated this unbiased article. If not, the Americans will claim their second victory this century… those fat, stupid, greedy, classless, bastards.’’

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 7:32 AM

So, what exactly do you object to?

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 1:07 PM

And the problem is

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 8:07 PM

Image result for charlotte mckinney photos

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 8:33 PM

Kinda sounds like he was talking about Dave Johnson.....you know, the loud mouth pudgy fan that could never putt with the big boys.....oh wait, lol!  Good on the Europeans for taking it all in stride.   Still, gotta love one of the normal Joes rising to the occasion when the pros try to put him in his place lmao!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 6:29 AM

Danny Willett's brother Pete wrote that pithy diatribe. He don't like Americans. Being the nice school teacher he is he made sure he let his hate show on social media.

Danny would like to choke brother Pete but the damage has already been done.

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 7:41 AM

Ahh hell, let brother Pete have his fun.....all he possibly did was put some additional strain on Danny and prolly get an already lively crowd to find a new ceiling.  We needed something to even up the turmoil as Lefty created his own headlines.

This is the putt I was talking about....found a longer version with an interview of one Mr. Dave Johnson, a name that will now be linked to the Ryder Cup for years to come lol!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 8:11 AM

I saw that on the golf channel lol. I thought that was the coolest sh t I ever seen. He banged that sucker in. It wasn't gonna be short was it. Yeah that was funny as hell. He got a Benjamin(with Stenson's autograph) and 3 balls

RSS