Forums

Help › Forums

harassers

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 25 2016 7:21 PM (4 replies)
  • kelward
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 5:41 PM

I'm tired of losers  calling people out just because they lost a few coins just because you had a bad game and I was on is no reason to post crap on my wall there needs to be a place to report them

• LIBBY90
    50 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 8:00 PM

what exactly are you saying?  thjis is the kind of post allowed while others, many others, are ignored

censorship is alive and well on the wgt

• kelward
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2016 6:10 PM

you just made my case

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 4:50 PM

It literally takes 2 seconds to delete a wall post.  We're talking minimal butthurt.

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 7:21 PM

LIBBY90:

what exactly are you saying?  thjis is the kind of post allowed while others, many others, are ignored

censorship is alive and well on the wgt

Something is seriously wrong (dodgy).  On WGT for just over a year, 32 posts (all of which appear from 8th Sep 2016).

Lvl 88 with 77 ranked rounds and zero MP/AS stats (how the hell do you get to lvl 88 without playing any rounds).

Entered 125 tournaments and only finished 77, assuming all 77 RR are from Tournament play.

Looks like a sleeper account, logging in for CDP and playing 1 practice hole a day - probably someone flipped the "sleeper" account to the current toxic owner - 32 posts - and I havent seen a single good or positive thing crawl off their keyboard.  

Has managed to antagonise most of the player base and is obstinate in their refusal to understand about WGT's average stat. Hell - its best 9 hole round stat is 28 - by its own pretzel logic that must be equal to 8 under par - pfft - must have used some kind of a cheat to get 8 birdies in a round, when he only has 65 birds in a year of play........

I am done with Libby90 - if you do a search on Google for "troll" - I am sure his profile on WGT pops up.......

RSS