Forums

Help › Forums

Level of Players

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 9:49 AM (3 replies)
  • JEJAKU
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 6:21 AM

I,ve seen alot of Amateur Level Players with a 66 avg , now this might be because they are new , but when does the Game Notice this and adjust these Players to the Correct Level ........ .

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 4:18 PM

JEJAKU:

I,ve seen alot of Amateur Level Players with a 66 avg , now this might be because they are new , but when does the Game Notice this and adjust these Players to the Correct Level ........ .

when they actaully play more than a few rounds before disconnecting because their 'average' will be effected by continuing

• Strokinitin
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 5:52 AM

I have also noticed in tourneys that amateurs are shooting 58 & 59 on an 18. I just dont see how this is possible unless these are Masters & legends with 2nd accounts.

I guess WGT just doesnt care. This is unfair to those that work hard to get a good score & have been playing for a good while

• ALbert054
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 9:49 AM

I'm new to WGT (hack-90... just a few weeks but I don't get a chance to play for extended periods each day) Maybe I haven't competed in any tourneys yet but I've beaten masters and legends in Blitz and closet to the hole Games (notice the no putting necessary games haha)... That being said scores under 60 on 18 holes is insane but maybe they just had a good round or two.

In my limited time I've had some stings of great shots (9 "excellent" shots in a row) and some great reads on the greens. If these amateurs have multiple scores under 60 on multiple tourneys I would start to be suspicious but not on just one.

When I look at some of the ranks and scores people have I've always wondered HOW in the world they got to where they are with almost perfect ratings and stuff.... I think you just answered my question, and I bet A LOT of players have multiple accounts... Pretty lame But i guess some people take this ting really seriously. I'm just here to have fun and try to play some great rounds!

Cheers

RSS