Forums

Help › Forums

RYDER CUP 2016

Sun, Oct 2 2016 2:18 PM (25 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 7:55 AM

I'll try to qualify this year, never participated in it before. I tried clicking on link to play tournament qualifier but it seems to be broken

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 8:18 AM

AgentBrown123:

I'll try to qualify this year, never participated in it before. I tried clicking on link to play tournament qualifier but it seems to be broken

Great to hear a great player is joining the US Team, welcome  : )))

There will be no qualification as such, the WGT Ryder Cup 2016 will be decided out of the BEST 15 scores combined of two tournaments to be played in week 40.

Please click this thread  >>> WGT Ryder Cup 2016 join and read the rules.

LOLserver

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 3:34 PM

LOLserver:

AgentBrown123:

There will be no qualification as such, the WGT Ryder Cup 2016 will be decided out of the BEST 15 scores combined of two tournaments to be played in week 40.

Please click this thread  >>> WGT Ryder Cup 2016 join and read the rules.

LOLserver

Thanks for the kind words.

Fyi, when I click on that link it gives a wgt error message. I tried with 2 other browsers.. same thing happens

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 11:51 AM

AgentBrown123:

LOLserver:

AgentBrown123:

Please click this thread  >>> WGT Ryder Cup 2016  join and read the rules.

LOLserver

Thanks for the kind words.

Fyi, when I click on that link it gives a wgt error message. I tried with 2 other browsers.. same thing happens

Not sure what went wrong, please try again this link WGT Ryder Cup 2016 .

You can also find the original thread in the 19th hole Current events forums.

LOLserver

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2016 11:53 AM

3 DAYS MORE TO BE PART OF THE USA OR EUROPE TEAM!!! 

Unlimited entranceEntrance dead line is 25 sep AT 24.00 HRS WGT time. 

WGT Ryder Cup 2016

Remember, ALL IS ONLY FOR FUN : )))

WGT & LOLserver

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2016 1:30 PM

I'll play.....team USA, thx

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2016 1:38 PM

bigcountry317:

I'll play.....team USA, thx

Please join the competition in this thread >>> WGT Ryder Cup 2016

LOLserver

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 1:49 AM

Still calling badly for players for the USA Team!!!... & only 2 days to join here >>> WGT Ryder Cup 2016 

ONLY 15 best scores combined count but still the European team has more participants.

WGT & LOLserver

ps...remember ALL IS ONLY FOR FUN!!! : )))

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 5:38 PM

Wasn't aware I needed to play uneven lies. Please removemē from the roster. 

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 12:09 AM

jimshaw39:

Wasn't aware I needed to play uneven lies. Please removemē from the roster. 

You do not need to play uneven lies unless you want to ; ))). ONLY best 10 scores with normal lies count and ONLY 5 best scores with uneven lies count. You still can help the USA Team by playing only the tournament on normal lies although it is single play. 

I remove your name from the roast in the WGT Ryder Cup 2016 thread : (((. Please let me know if you still want to participate : ))), only 2 days to join tho.

...remember ALL IS ONLY FOR FUN : )))

LOLserver

RSS