Forums

Help › Forums

Hacks

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 31 2016 5:51 AM (5 replies)
  • falcon4falcon
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 5:07 AM

Ok, so I have been playing a while now, I am ranked a lvl 40 - pro, my screen shows lvl 33 - amateur. Lately I have been playing a lot of lvl 10 and below hacks, that have great equipment, callaway balls and making unbelievable drives, shots to the greens and fantastic putts. My question is, when you attain the highest rank possible in this game, do you go back down to Hack level 1 and still have the same skills that you had at the highest rank?

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 9:11 PM

They're called "multi-accounters".

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 1:01 AM

falcon4falcon:
    My question is, when you attain the highest rank possible in this game, do you go back down to Hack level 1 and still have the same skills that you had at the highest rank?

No, but some players start a new account and use the skills they have acquired on their old account to deceive others. (If you didn't get that from Michael's post).
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 1:49 AM

From Scott's link, and something I have never looked into, nor does it bother me nor affect me.....but reading that, I have added comments below.

Each player may have one account, and you can only create one player per email address.

Fair enough and should be as stated, and clearly states one account only.....but adding you can only create one player per email address.....why the double up....or how is a player defined? If I had multiple personalities,,,,could each "player" have an account, provided I had different email addresses? .

Playing in tournaments using more than one account is a serious offense and may result in being permanently banned from WGT.

Say what???? Again, no problem at all with the latter part.........but reading that, it is not as serious to have additional accounts provided you are not playing tournaments! 

Shouldn't (and it is stated Each player may only have one account) anyone who creates multiple accounts warrant being banned permanently? And I mean all accounts.

Just lame observations but no wonder extended families of 60 sleeping under the one roof in a one bed apartment all have different accounts.....luckily they create have different email addresses.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 2:41 AM

falcon4falcon:
    I am ranked a lvl 40 - pro, my screen shows lvl 33 - amateur.

I don't understand this statement. How is that possible?

• falcon4falcon
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 5:51 AM

But why then are you paired with them when they are hacks and you have a higher ranking?

RSS