Forums

Help › Forums

Nike Fly Pro L97 Irons?????

Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:43 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 3:53 PM

If you see the WGT great fmagnets tried the Nike 90 ball (I think on Aug 23) then went back to a ball w/ lesser number factors i.e. the Nike 61 ball again.

Interesting.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 5:00 PM

JFidanza:
    Interesting.

Not really. It's all about what works with your way of thinking. For me, the 71 Nikes and Vapors= a carry number I can trust. For him it might be something different. Goes to show you that just because a ball costs a lot doesn't mean it will improve one's game.  :-)

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 6:38 PM

JFidanza:

If you see the WGT great fmagnets tried the Nike 90 ball (I think on Aug 23) then went back to a ball w/ lesser number factors i.e. the Nike 61 ball again.

Interesting

He plays the nike 61 as his regular ball and uses the blacks for courses and other conditions  which will give him an edge like Chambers.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:43 PM

gdog8:

JFidanza:

Interesting

He plays the nike 61 as his regular ball and uses the blacks for courses and other conditions  which will give him an edge like Chambers.

Is this accurate, I mean he told you? Because all I see him buying is the cheaper 61 ball.

Does he still do what you're saying?

• PAGES
RSS