Wed, Aug 19 2009 9:38 AM (3 replies)
  • Hodsons
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 2:37 AM

how do i close my account plzzzz help me i want to start again

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 4:40 AM

They don't generally allow what you want, but you can try sending an email to members@worldgolftour.com to request an exception.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 3:38 PM

Just a question. Why do you want to start again?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 9:38 AM

Soulcatcher.... in my experience, I have found a few reasons why...  they have done something as they have just discovered is against the rules... misrepresentation, multiple accounts, etc...  or they just don't think they have a chance to make a good impression on the player base and want to start fresh.

In this case, it is the 'multiple accounts'.  Hodson and Hodsons both have asked to close their account on different forums... even Faterson assumed they were the same account when he accused him of posting a duplicate thread.

Hodson(s) ... please email members@worldgolftour.com and ask them to close ONE of your accounts... as they are both Pro ranking, and both have Tour Starters clubs, you will lose the money spent on both if you close both accounts.

If there are more than 2, you might want to ask them to close all and restart completely. 

Please read the Terms and Conditions next time and try to adhere to the rules of the game.  It will make you a better golfer/player all around.

Peace.

*Edit. the above account has been disabled.

RSS