Help › Forums

Missing!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 22 2016 2:15 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 11:50 PM

Sweetiepie, lilly.  has not been heard from in a while.  Account looks inactive.  Does anyone know of her circumstance.  The Valancia CC was owned by her.  It is now leaderless, suggestions please.  Thank you.  my nickle

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 11:59 PM

She was recently diagnosed with Cancer, sounded somewhat serious, as is any form of cancer...was in good spirits last time she was here but even the treatments for that disease make you feel awful...hopefully she is ok!

In fact this is from your CC page

7-6-2016 Please pray for our dear CC owner ~ Lily ~ Im hoping everything is OK with her and it is only her treatments that have caused her absence from the game. XO Lily, Wizzer (VCC Member since 4-15-2015)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 12:49 AM

Is it at all possible that she accidently got 'swept up' by WGT's security sweeper. Not that I really understand much about that, but she seems to have stopped playing around the same time that was introduced.  : (

EDIT : Not the case apparently as she still shows up in the players search.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 3:39 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 6:29 AM

Indeed, hope she's okay, all good thoughts and wishes sent her way.

Mark

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 6:52 AM

Absolutely adore Lily. She welcomed me in her CC right away and provided many tips & guidance and offered her friendship. I truly hope she is ok and hope she beats her terrible illness.

We luv you Lily!

Steph

• boeling
    320 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 7:55 AM

กำลังใจที่ดี เป็นส่วนที่สำคัญ

หวังว่าเธอจะไม่เป็นอะไรมาก

:)

Boe

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 8:17 AM

I only know Lily from this forum, but have posted words of support on her wall. Valencia is a very small club, but she has over 2400 "friends" on her list. I find it stunning that so few people have inquired about her welfare. I started a similar thread (and I'm not even on her FL), but garnered nil replies.

Last thing I read by her was that treatment was going well. I'm not certain what would have happened to so abruptly place her among the MIA.

anyway, continuing to wish her the very best.

ct

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 10:08 AM

I don't know if it's the cancer or something else. Lily has left the game before for several months before returning. Let's hope it's just WGT burnout like before. 

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 12:55 PM

Actually there is another thread MIA Where are they .It has been going on for quite awhile and I asked about Lily a while ago . She has been gone now for about 2 months with no word as of yet . I bumped the thread to see if there will be any response about her . I sent her a P/M about a month ago but she never replied .

Its up to the club directors to pull the load and hold the club together until her return . Just post a thread alerting the members to her abscence as a result of illness and carry on from there . Set up the events and play as usual .

• PAGES
RSS