Help › Forums

Help me with first buy

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 26 2016 9:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JSotelo1
    12 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2016 3:55 PM

Good morning to all. I'm an old player who is taking up. I'm level 48 and I have little more than 300 credits. I still did not buy any club. You can advise me some? Thank you

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2016 9:59 PM

WGT Pro 9.5° Driver (Pro+)

250 Credits
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2016 10:01 PM

I'd have proposed one or two short wedges from L28 up, but now you bought the Max irons, hope you enjoy them!

And be careful what you wish for: Any better clubs will take you to Master tier where you need even better clubs and custom balls to reduce meter speed. These wear and get lost, resulting in a constant cash flow to the company.

It's fun to play but it needs some investment!

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 12:05 AM

.......   and with the change perhaps consider

WGT Starter Plus Iron Set (Steel) (L5+)

for 49 Credits

Good Luck & Happy Hacking

Neil (The Hakman)

• adrigallo69
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 5:37 AM

Diamond Holes-in-One - CTTH Courses

Total holes-in-one made in Closest-to-the-hole  

Hola, yo también viví en Argentina por muchos "lustros", ahora estoy viviendo en Ecuador por cuestiones "financiarías". Hoy, después de casi 1 "lustro" he terminado la faena consiguiendo 3500 HinO ( Hoyo en un Tiro ) sin usar nada fuera de lo standard. Si eliges jugar esta variante, que a mì me ha fascinado, no necesitas nada mas de lo que provee la firma patrocinante. Si quieres contestarme puedes hacerlo aquí en el FORO o escribirme en privado al email. Suerte y dedicación !!

adrigallo69 

adrigallo69@gmail.com

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 9:56 AM

alosso:

I'd have proposed one or two short wedges from L28 up, but now you bought the Max irons, hope you enjoy them!

And be careful what you wish for: Any better clubs will take you to Master tier where you need even better clubs and custom balls to reduce meter speed. These wear and get lost, resulting in a constant cash flow to the company.

It's fun to play but it needs some investment!

They were only rented - still a clean slate

The Max Precision Irons (L45) at 3,000 credits were a tad above the proposed budget!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 12:42 PM

JSotelo1:
    Good morning to all. I'm an old player who is taking up. I'm level 48 and I have little more than 300 credits. I still did not buy any club. You can advise me some? Thank you

Hey there JS,

We have all been where you are right now. In the past, some great friends have gifted me some great clubs to help me get to where I am now and I wanted to do the same for you...so check your bag. I sent you a couple of wedges and I hope they help you not only improve your game, but I hope they help you enjoy the game that much more.

Have fun!

MC

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 12:33 AM

mrcaddie:
    o check your bag. I sent you a couple of wedges

Kudos my friend!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 1:25 AM

A TaylorMade R11 3 wood Level 30, 395 credits. You can use it as driver and fairway wood.

• SadieSue77
    93 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:20 AM

Hi there.  Just a thought you may consider.  I also have the WGT on my tablet and it will let me watch short videos for two credits.  This may allow you to build up your bank so you can purchase what you need.  I don't like spending any of my own hard cash so that is what I have been doing.  The only problem is that you will have to be ranked high enough to unlock the clubs you need/want.  Just a suggestion.  Good luck. 

And for the person that donated some clubs to this man, I just have to say kudos to you for your generosity.  That is a great thing to do for us noobs starting out.  Thank you for being there and helping out.

• PAGES
RSS