Forums

Help › Forums

Black Diamond GC looking for members

Sat, Nov 5 2016 4:50 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jacktrade51
    10,921 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 7:42 PM

I am not going to continue to respond to a person who must think she gets paid by the word for forum posts and cannot get her facts straight. But two little factual poinst in your last paragraph: we have never discouraged players from playing in WGT events. In fact, we encourage it, especially if one thinks they have shot at doing decently. And, I have never ff'd in multi-play round with you.  In fact, I have never played in one with you since you are mostly on mobile and I am always on PC.

Once again, since I have not chosen to advertise in cc forum for nearly a month, I suppose I should thank some disgruntled former member for bumping our name up in club forum.

We remain a fun, friendly club open to members at all skill levels.  We don't force people to play, certainly never ask anyone to buy a pass, and we have lots of fun club events.  And we are not striving to be a 250 member club.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 12:17 AM

jacktrade51:
    So, again, thanks for the ad and forcing me to respond, and may she find happiness in current club (and good luck to her current owner).

Yep:),,Ways to do things and ways not to.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 4:32 AM

I will add to the mix and help keep your advert current...lol

TBH, I'm not certain XP points benefit a CC after a certain level. It's a bit of a red herring to use this metric when a CC is in the high teens. Paul Alosso knows more about this than I do, and he's quite vocal about the value of XP points.

I have not used shot pal or putter pal very often.They just add to the crowded optics. Might be why my game hasn't improved much...no idea. I just aim at the hole and hit the ball.

IMHO, it is poor form for any ex-member to publicly disrespect a CC when they post an advert. I'm sure we've all been with CCs which aren't a good fit. Let it go and move on. Thousands of clubs to choose from. 

ct

Best of luck to BDGC.:)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 4:50 AM

@ct: I won't walk between the lines of a fight, double NO since there's a lady on one side ;)

Good luck to all CCs!

• PAGES
RSS