Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go's

Sun, Oct 2 2016 2:20 PM (111 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2016 9:43 PM

All these posts and nothing has been done about the "regular" lies list. They just really don't care... Well, I'm done playing for awhile. It's been a fun year.

I really hope this game continues. I have been really critical about how the game has been managed in the past but that is only because of how much I love wgt. I have gotten an unbelievable amount of enjoyment from this game.

I get a bit of a bad wrap. People who know me I think would say I'm a genuine person who loves golf in general. I just don't want to see this game die. But like everything. There is a beginning and an end.

This game has been around since at least 2008. That is a LONG time for any game but ESPECIALLY for a golf game.

AB

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 3:44 PM

turfsand:

the 50cr 9 hole and 100cr 9-18 hole fill very quickly which shows their popularity but the 50cr 18's have got to go as only the top 3 are profiting. i personally am not so concerned with making a lot of credits but enjoy the competition and rush that comes from having something other than bragging rights on the line.

Turfsand

i'm truly hoping for a new list in the morning...

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 5:41 PM

I have to agree with both of you guys , the game has truly went down hill . As for as the .50 18 hole ready go I still don't know how someone can justify playing them.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 9:00 PM

Woodoworkery:
    50 18 hole ready go I still don't know how someone can justify playing them.

WGT should never release these kind of ready go's.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:28 AM

turfsand:
    i'm truly hoping for a new list in the morning...

guess its due as some RGs have not replenished.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:33 AM

Even less choices this morning...............      Fantastic Job "Bottom" Golf.      Just another reason for an automated selection process.    

Last week I sent an inquiry regarding an automated selection process......and was told it was not foreseeable anytime in the near future......        

Perhaps just let all the RG's time out with no replenishment......  certainly a way to rid the black market credit trade.....

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 5:25 AM

WTF happen to the ready go list, that is pathetic 

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 6:25 AM

WTF!!...doesn't look they've been updated for this week so zero RG's to play :(

is it me or are things going from bad to worse on here!!

tws

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 8:33 AM

Wow, what the heck is going on!?

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 9:08 AM

I guess they'll figure it out, once ball sales have evaporated.........

RSS