Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go's

Sun, Oct 2 2016 2:20 PM (111 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2016 6:38 PM

Ya know what's funny about this, I used to play anywhere from 6-8 Rg's a day...my credit balance hung in there from 1K to 3K...up and down...but now with just a few low gredits RG's, just realized I'm at about 9K in credits....

But would rather play and donate them in RG's, than try to watch them grow...FFS, can't eat'em!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 4:18 AM

fmagnets:
    You could always play the VT event instead - it's at Olympic!

I think i'm Olympic hungover at moment between the courses and the TV

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 9:55 PM

JoeMaverick:
    in opposition of BoP5 in heavy wind, seen as a lotery by a lot of players.

"lottery" would be great :)

• Squeezeman
    27 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 7:25 PM

It's unimaginable that the ready go options are this bad. But WGT keeps putting this crap in front of us. Myself and others have tried to offer choices to no avail. Like so many others i no longer play them as often. And trying to get any other games has become difficult. Still enjoy playing alternate shot though.  Rob

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 7:47 AM

Squeezeman:

It's unimaginable that the ready go options are this bad. But WGT keeps putting this crap in front of us. Myself and others have tried to offer choices to no avail. Like so many others i no longer play them as often. And trying to get any other games has become difficult. Still enjoy playing alternate shot though.  Rob

FIVE 50c ready go's out of NINE, Too many DEADWOOD UNEVEN LIES that dont get filled the ready go's have become a JOKE.  Limit the Uneven Lies to FOUR and give us a wider selection of mixed price range.  What happened to the POPULAR $2 ready go's?  I used to play ready go's all the time but now theres too many 50c 18 holers. and they are just wasting ball usage.  Why not a few 50c 9 holes and keep the 18 holes for $2

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 9:28 AM

chrisironsbones:
    Too many DEADWOOD UNEVEN LIES

i played the 500 pebble uneven earlier, turned out to be normal lies, you might wanna give that a go, have to agree the list is dire at the moment

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 9:34 AM

On another note, i wonder how long that 5000 cr uneven will take to fill, i know it was put up by mistake but may as well give the creds back to those who've entered coz i reckon that could take another year to fill

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 4:06 PM

I used to play RG's all the time..   Now?  Almost never...  The game has gotten old, at least for me.  It's also tough for me to give money to a business that does not give two craps about it's customers.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 6:30 AM

Took a look at the CTTH ready go';s, the MAJORITY are $2 ready go's.  WOW shouldn't the 18 hole ready go's be for $2 and the CTTH 50c and NOT the other way round.??

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 10:53 AM

was anyone else expecting the new ready go list this morning? it has been two weeks since the last change.

Turfsand

RSS