Help › Forums

Multiple account scammers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 23 2016 1:01 AM (90 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:17 AM

PaulTon:
    The OPs average on their main profile is not the same score average as shown in their stats tab.

You did see my explanation of that on page 2, right? It's the correct one ;-)

• garyk49
    2,319 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:18 AM

Like banging your head against a wall, some it knocks sense into, others in just hurts.  I think most of us here can remember who posted what within a short topic, without having to quote.  

Others apparently forget what they posted and have to be reminded.  In that same token, quote more then just the sentence taking it out of context.

And doesn't even know when he is being insulted.  See the (P) in the original.  Told you right there who it was directed to, remember we can't name names.

Anyway I see no sense for further comments, I have banged my head against a wall and it knocked some sense into me, just not worth the trouble.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:27 AM

mkrizan86:

The avg in stats (71+) is the actual stroke play avg within the current tier.

WGT avg (65) is a stroke play avg, artificially lowered due to MP wins (or RG wins, but not in "her" case, lol).

Oooft!

Over 6 years here and I've never noticed that difference in a player's displayed average.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

Psst... Going by your own profile page you appear to have a new fan!   ;-)

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:32 AM

Amazing point Paul....he is right we do have freedom of speech until someone takes that away....forums are gr8 way to express our feeling and thoughts...anyone can respond..sometimes a fire needs..stokin...let it roar

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:33 AM

pdb1:
    There are so many player police a multi accounter doesn't have a chance here . I believe it is not an issue . You have to look for days to find a real example . If you could even find one . 

Erm, say whaaaaaat? Look through lower tier monthlies, any higher prize monthlies, premium multi rounds, VT tour. You'll find plenty. Especially legend tier, which has some time ago (after the new system limited the amount of rounds they can play at lower tiers) become a playing ground for both restarts and multis.

Still enough of them around, I'll post a link of a particular CC on your wall. I'll delete it immediatelly, so nobody else can see it. But you'll find it in your email. Check out their top 20 in earnings and tell me if you find anything strange. Usernames being written in the same way, gear, same MO, low number of RR, etc. No actual proof whatsoever on my part, but it stinks to high heaven. And I don't believe for a second that the top 10 are people's 1st or only accounts.

A couple of "facts" you give that need straightening out:

1. If your account hasn't been disabled (per your request) by WGT, before you open a new one, you're a multi. According to WGT. Period, end of discussion on this.

2: In every tourney you compete against others. Competing against the course is BS. You can suck as bad as you like, if the other guy (in brackets) or other 49 people (in RGs) suck worse, you win. Despite the fact that the course slaughtered you. Again, period, end of discussion on the subject.

3. As written above, tourneys with any bigger prizes have imho a couple of multis or restarts in them.

4. You can of course talk more about the subject. But for the same reason, why I don't explain people the Quantum theory, please don't. Knowing something exists does not make one an expert on the subject.

Cheers

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:39 AM

WigerToods2010:

Now if she could only follow her own advice...

The point of my 1st post was to enlighted "her", but alas, no takers. I'm hoping she's not in much actual physical pain. Cause being that clueless must be extremely painful. Or it at least should be, then people would think before they type. Cheers, Johhny ;-)

P.S.: Gonna leave that post on my wall. The amount of stupidity is just too amazing to not be looked at (face palm)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:47 AM

Should that be Hussy instead of Husker..........

Daaarn well nearly see his her meat and two on that pic

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:49 AM

look bud have fun belittle others if you choose..sure it makes you feel better so im cool with that   

mkrizan86:

WigerToods2010:

Now if she could only follow her own advice...

The point of my 1st post was to enlighted "her", but alas, no takers. I'm hoping she's not in much actual physical pain. Cause being that clueless must be extremely painful. Or it at least should be, then people would think before they type. Cheers, Johhny ;-)

if you all like drama they make a thing called facebook....tc 

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:53 AM

forgot to say im old fan of Paul

RSS