Forums

Help › Forums

Legend Stroke Saturation

Sun, Dec 4 2016 7:28 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Olduffer
    153 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 2:55 PM

How many stroke games after making legend does it take to reach saturation so that your average score stabilizes and will not go up, only down?

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 3:20 PM

500 i think olduffer  

• When you have played at least 500  ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 60 you go from Legend  to Tour Legend

steve

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 5:03 PM

Olduffer:

How many stroke games after making legend does it take to reach saturation so that your average score stabilizes and will not go up, only down?

500 not counting rounds on par 3 or par 5 courses. Par 3 and par 5 courses don't affect your average so they aren't counted toward saturation.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 5:37 PM

it's 500.

Some idiots  will try to give you some advice, but it will not change the Nr 500

• chilimatt
    787 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 4:00 PM

But the rules say "ranked rounds" and par 3 and 5 when I set up says ranked or practice. So the ranked does not count for a ranked round? The rule are LAME

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 5:47 PM

chilimatt:
    But the rules say "ranked rounds" and par 3 and 5 when I set up says ranked or practice. So the ranked does not count for a ranked round? The rule are LAME

It's "lame" that par 3 courses don't count toward your average. Is that what you're suggesting? And who would even want par 5s to count for average? 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 10:43 PM

chilimatt:
    But the rules say "ranked rounds"

Which rules say so?

chilimatt:
    The rule are LAME

Sorry to say, but your argument (and more?) is lame.

Did you ever imagine which impact a user's quote has and where the rules are?

For a start, look into the FAQs =>

You'd be surprised!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 11:32 PM

chilimatt:

The rules are very clear. Par 3 and Par 5 courses do not count toward the number required for saturation.

It took me 520 "ranked rounds" to reach saturation as a Legend, because I played 19 Par 5 rounds and 1 Par 3 round, mostly in club tournaments. This was, to put it mildly, not a big deal. It delayed my reaching saturation by about a week.

Play on. You'll get there.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 2:10 AM

alosso:

chilimatt:
    The rule are LAME

Sorry to say, but your argument (and more?) is lame.

Did you ever imagine which impact a user's quote has and where the rules are?

For a start, look into the FAQs =>

You'd be surprised!

Not only is his argument lame but his grammar is pretty lame as well.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 2:47 AM

chilimatt:

The ranked round par 3 @ 5's do count as ranked rounds, but they don't affect your avg.

Lame?

Maybe you should be making the rules Einstein.

• PAGES
RSS