Help › Forums

How to claim Free Callaway Balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 4 2023 4:29 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ShrineMiser
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 6:06 AM

Got a notice that I could receive 3 free Callaway Hex Chrome+ Slow Meter virtual golf balls (L34+), but I can't seem to determine how I go about claiming them.  I clicked on the link and logged in, but nothing.  I also tried looking up the item in the Pro Shop, but I didn't see any instructions there.

Thanks for any help...

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 8:16 AM

it maybe the introduce a friend promotion wgt  are running need a friend to join before you recieve them

• ShrineMiser
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 9:09 AM

Thanks.  Here is what the e-mail says:

*One-time offer available to select WGT players, log in and receive 3 free Callaway Hex Chrome+ Slow Meter virtual golf balls (L34+). Offer expires 15 days after receipt of this email.

I see the offer for inviting friends, but that is for one ball per friend so I thought this must be different.  Also, I have received a set of balls before from the same promotion, but that was 3 or 4 years ago.  I am sure the offer is real, but I just can't see how to claim the balls...

The date on the message was yesterday, so the offer isn't out of date...

• ShrineMiser
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 9:59 AM

I figured out what happened.  The balls were in my equipment area, so I just added them to the bag.

Anyone who ever wonders about this, check your equipment.  Balls are there...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 12:51 PM

At a guess it is probably an email WGT send to inactive customers in the hope to lure them back....not bad business sense, albeit I would guess most of these emails go to ghost email accounts.

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 5:46 AM

Make more sense if they offered it to the loyal wgt golfers.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 12:28 PM

alanti:

At a guess it is probably an email WGT send to inactive customers in the hope to lure them back....not bad business sense, albeit I would guess most of these emails go to ghost email accounts.

I came on here to put a new thread on as i have 3 yellow Calls in equipment. I was sent a sleeve of whites off Johnnys Euro predictor.......but how i got these i dont know.

Think they would lure me away A lol

• sapper12
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:40 AM

I got this message

We miss you at WGT!

Come back to play and we'll give you 3 free virtual golf balls to help step up your game.

Get Free Callaways 

But there is nothing in my Equipment??

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 6:10 AM

dear wgt please send pete a tin foil hat as he obviously needs that more than any nike balls

• PAGES
RSS