Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 26 2016 6:57 AM (2 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 5:02 AM

I take these surveys for credits often and I understand that sometimes you are rejected because they are looking for a certain type of responder. The thing that burns my behind is when you click on a survey that says 15 minutes and after answering the preliminary question the survey that pops up says this will take 40 minutes. So why do they have to lie about the completion time. Do they really think I'm going to continue with the survey after I find it it will take almost 3 times the amount of time that was posted. I have questions. Does WGT know of this bait and switch? Do they care? Are we being sold out for 30 pieces of silver? What other lies are being told to WGT members? I seriously doubt we will ever get an answer to any of these questions. WGT has a history of ignoring members and their request. We still have disconnection issues in the alt games blaming members. A refusal to increase the amount of disconnects before disqualification with some poor excuse of eliminating cheating when the truth is balls are getting hits and cash is flowing into their pockets. I'm sure nothing will happen after I post this but I feel better getting it off my chest.

HO

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 6:05 AM

da HO ^^^ 

Personally knighted by his royal Twatness, KT, during a lavish and debauchery filled ceremony. Da HO now takes his place as a venerable member of the Twatian round table; and is afforded all the privileges and responsibilities contained therein

...for everything else, there's mastercard.:)

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 6:57 AM

LOL

RSS