Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 11:30 PM

I am closing in on 5000 friends.  Unfortunately I heard there is a person who has more.

• carlosdev
    2,533 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 1:14 AM

@Henry

As per my knowledge, those who were in any Armed Force or in any police force, they will never discuss it with people. Because its one among the oath that they take in when they join.Not just today, but I been seeing many post of yours in various forums about your so called policing work stuffs. Some have much detailing too.

If you were really in the specified field, its a shame that you got selected n worked for them.

Like everybody knows, you are a self praising man n will bully, beg others to win the Match Play to set the record. Its a shame that you are still in the fantasy world n its not a surprise too. By the way, you never played any great players in wgt. and yes so many rejected your request because they do not want to be a part of your joke.

If you had this much time n patience to make up these crazy scenarios and if you had put those time to learn this game, you would have been number 1 by this time.

End of the day, to float in the limelight, you need all the made up scripts n writing, where as real best players make it to top by their flawless rounds ;)

PS : I won't respond to any replies. I was sick of this chaos for a very long time. Thought I would write about this once because its nothing but plain lies here over n over. Really really sick. [My 1 Rupee response] 

- Carl

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 1:57 AM

Sorry Carl if I offended you in any way.  I will make sure I am more careful next time I write a post.

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 8:27 AM

EDIT:

Can't wait to see it!!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 11:10 AM

edchavez:

Just out of curosity, who has the most friends. I have 350 friends at the moment. I AM NOT BRAGGING!!

If only he were around playing to see what he created. 

Wonder how his 380 + friends are coping with their loss. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 11:16 AM

Again, I am sorry sir if I offended you in any way.  I am not sure what I said.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 11:41 AM

"Calling people names could get you moderated or banned..."

Henry; while this is true, it's also poor form to continually insult people's intelligence. This is called flame baiting. 

ct

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 12:21 PM

HenryKawa:
    Thank you sir.  Merry Christmas.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 12:23 PM

HenryKawa:

Yiannis1970:

Ultimate joke made!!!

The biggest troll ever suggested to a very decent person that's better not saying anything anymore!!!

Yiannis, you should really read the entire post by Yiannis before blasting your mouth off with criticisms and name calling (you called me Troll again sir).  Yiannis said he won't bother responding to my replies.  So I was just agreeing with him.  Did you read that sir?  It would be a great idea in the future.  By the way, I have never called anyone names like you continue to do.  I am just going to tell you this for your own good.  Calling people names could get you moderated or banned.  I don't want to be rude, but I thought I would just warn you as a friend.   Thank you sir.  Merry Christmas.

• DoctorLarry
    4,277 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 1:32 PM

HenryKawa:

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:
    If I played anything other than Match Play, my average would be under 48.  T

If a frog had wings it would not bump it's butt every time it jumped.

I know how things work here and in forums - there are people with all kinds of hangups and schticks in every forum.  I've been doing forums and their pre-internet predecessors longer than you - I can assure you.  Keep looking in the mirror - keeps you from seeing reality.

I am the greatest.

Well  I've got you there sir.  I ran my own bulletin board (BBS) in the late 80's (it was before the internet existed "as we know it today" - text based). So if you are saying you have been doing forums before me - NO SIR!!!!   .........blah, blah, blah.......

Larry, some day I would like to get together with you over a coffee and tell you things that would make your head spin.. VERY INTERESTING stuff.   If you wanna be friends, I promise we will meet some day and you will get to know HK in person.

What a noob.  I started with mainframes in 1966 and got my first home micro in 1980 - Apple ][+ loaded to the gills.  That's a fact Jack.

Interesting stuff?  Sorry, noob none of what you have claimed is interesting.  I could go on, but I cannot even mention much of the work I have done.  

The only thing that could ever make my head spin is finding a post on these forums that is useful to the rest of WGT.  Do you have any?  I have never seen one, and I spend a lot of time here reading, learning, and offering help when I can.

Since this is so boring, and you have nothing to offer, I will quit feeding you and go back to real life where I live all the time.  

RSS