Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 11:26 AM

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 10:49 PM

Henry is just playing mind games and sitting back to see who will bite and play along.. It's actually an art if you can make it work and predict the outcome. People are pretty predictable normally and this whole "Henry" thread is no exception to the rule.

It's gone from pure hate...mild annoyance...extreme annoyance...belittlement...sympathy...laughter..apologies..and everything in between. The Great 1 has won the game of suckering so many people into his mind game. Well done Henry!....Now play the damn game and gift the balls like you said you would.       R.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jan 26 2018 6:40 AM

gonfission:

MainzMan:
      It doesn't actually hurt me

Spot on, an epiphany well deserving of yourself.

Every one has a story. I am better for having sit & slept with the homeless, of the world. Their stories are heart wrenching, However, we somehow seem to believe, they're not visible, when walking past them.

I have been with billionaires, millionaires, the Nouveau riche, middle class, poor and the above. As well as in conflict zones.

Guess where I learned the most about humanity?

Guess where I witnessed the most ineffectual conflicts?

People would do well to be accepting of all, instead of belittling of what they are afraid of, or do not understand.

Yeah, I'm talkin to you....

Not you Manzman

He that shall not be named, knows who he is

MainzMan:

Sometimes I get mellow.

Sometimes I get pissed. 

So which league did the post on my wall fall in. LMFBO

Gimmie us some sugar

For he that shan't be named. Keep em coming. I seemed to have lost a bit of excess weight, as of late. I guess I should really thank you. Maybe tomorrow ;-)

Be cool bro's :-)

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

Again with the long winded garble. By the time anybody gets done trying to put all this gibberish together (and I deleted some of the post believe it or not)

they are---->

exhausted emoticon   

Sum things up fish. The read will make more sense and believe it or not, grab peoples interest.

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 3:44 AM

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 8:25 AM

Its Henry .

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 8:27 AM

It's Henry .

Digging a hole for himself .

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 3:45 PM

Just doing a little test to see if crybaby HKPonyblower got me moderated. I never deleted my posts and he can't....so obviously WGT mods did it. I guess that show is over.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 4:13 PM

overtheedge:
    Sum things up fish. The read will make more sense

ish ( but prefers 7 words when 1 would suffice )

overtheedge:
    and believe it or not, grab peoples interest.

doubtful

overtheedge:

they are---->

exhausted emoticon   

Just that ^ ( for the most part )

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 4:34 PM

Ross,

Those were some great posts, sorry to see them disappear.  Even though the ponyblower isn't posting in the forums lately (wait for it...in 3,2,1), he sure is posting like a mad man on people's walls. I bet it's eating him alive reading this thread and knowing he can't post, because if he did... it would be just another example of him going back on his word.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 5:27 PM

Folks, it's a little like computer programming, garbage in = garbage out. Bring whatever you have to offer to the table, if it's palatable enough , it'll slide, if not, ya get called on it, simples.  Henry's a poser. Don't make him bad, just insignificant in the larger scheme of things.  No animosity, just statin' facts

RSS