Forums

Help › Forums

Clashes !!!!!!

Wed, May 18 2016 5:19 AM (20 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 1:13 AM

alosso:
    This! - has been reported earlier. Players say it happens when you start a second Clash game by "Play Again" without fully leaving the post-game screens.

Mags wrote that on our CC forum the 1st time this issue came up. However, he said this only happens, when you use 2 super passes in a row (if I remember correctly), not with a regular pass. And not only with "play again", but through "main" and "CC clash" as well. The workaround for this is to log off, clear cookies and cache and come back.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 1:29 AM

mkrizan86:
    The workaround for this

Not often I disagree, but this is one case....the work around is do not touch the clashes with a bargepole.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 1:37 AM

alanti:

mkrizan86:
    The workaround for this

Not often I disagree, but this is one case....the work around is do not touch the clashes with a bargepole.

Lol, I never do. We only played them using superpasses and VT balls, so our CC would get to L13 sooner, to max our personal XP bonus, so players can level up quicker. It was Mags' suggestion and some of us followed (if we had time to spare, superpasses were enough to stay in top100, to get more free passes to use on 18 hole tourneys.

Btw, almost none of us had touched the clashes, since we reached L13 ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 2:00 AM

LOL we participated in the first clash....well I played one game until I went to play a second and saw I needed to buy a pass.......SCAM flashed across the screen in blinding letters......or in my eyes....long time ago......

Now no-one in the club plays.....so shows you how successful it could have been.....but blinded by greed...and the unwillingness to listen....but thats right, everyone writes in saying how great they are.......

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 3:46 AM

mkrizan86:
    Mags wrote that on our CC forum the 1st time this issue came up. However, he said this only happens, when you use 2 super passes in a row (if I remember correctly), not with a regular pass. And not only with "play again", but through "main" and "CC clash" as well. The workaround for this is to log off, clear cookies and cache and come back.

I heard "two Clash games in a row" with the second using the super pass.

But, anyway, this "workaround" approaches occupational therapy - too much hassle for me!

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 2:20 PM

Noted the last one, mucho Bo5 for max ball wear. 

Yay!

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 6:44 AM

Happens to me also , I write down what I did thru 9 holes ,then send wgt a message that they ripped me out of my points. As usual it goes in one ear and out the other with them. Waste of sending them a message. they could care less.

• Foggymist
    533 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 7:55 AM

This'll interest you Jimbeau, last Clash we didn't have one Bo5 - predominately Congo for us.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 10:37 AM

Foggymist:
    predominately Pebble for us.

Interesting. I took a look at my score history and found that I'd played Bo5 15 times and PB, 4.

Luck of the draw. :^)

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2016 5:09 AM

Event 23#; our first 8 clashes where all Congo B9 lol.

RSS