Forums

Help › Forums

Clashes !!!!!!

Wed, May 18 2016 5:19 AM (20 replies)
  • Gman4l60
    170 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 10:52 AM

Why is it that several times now during clashes I go to play a game using a super pass and I notice after a hole or 2 I am getting no points?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 4:16 PM

Ya, it happened to me ,  The clash is a waste of time ...and credits .. IMO

I usually don't play in them for obvious reasons .............

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 4:56 PM

CEverett12:

Ya, it happened to me ,  The clash is a waste of time ...and credits .. IMO

I usually don't play in them for obvious reasons .............

Dipping your feet back tentatively on a safe subject I see Chrissy / Shaya...

Gonna delete or add words soon ?

phttt

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 5:08 PM

I sent you some balls , thought you might need some ...............

Poor pathetic andy ,  you don't even play anymore , all you do is talk trash on the forum .

Get a life ....................

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 6:07 PM

CEverett12:
    I sent you some balls , thought you might need some ...............

not really...34 max in bag.

CEverett12:
    Poor pathetic andy ,  you don't even play anymore , all you do is talk trash on the forum .

That is true to an extent...couple of Alt games tonight but generally only jump in for comps I find interesting..

Hence DIAMOND standing in the last two weeks UEL TL tourneys...gotta get more practice in eh ?  

Though thanks for pointing out how much better I could be playing 12 / 18 /+ hours a day like in the past...

Will you EVER get your facts right ? )

CEverett12:
    Get a life ...................

Wouldn't change it TBH...

Andy ( lucky boy )

• AndreasHelke
    675 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 6:21 PM

Another annoying glitch of the just barely sitll under control WGT database system. I had some of those no point games in previous clashes. I noticed that I got no points credited at the end of the clash game but my pass was not used either. So it is just wasted time and credits for ball wear. Probably you can just abandon those games and try again if you notice them in time.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 6:28 PM

I never said you weren't good , I played you once , I lost .

Sooner or later WGT will get tired of all the complaints about you ,,, Good luck

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 6:40 PM

CEverett12:
    I never said you weren't good ,

I didn't say you did...

What you DID say was that I don't play anymore and just talk trash..

Now one part of that statement is an untruth..and the other is open to interpretation.

Stop stepping to the plate and striking out..

Andy

• moosebob
    212 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 8:47 PM

I also got trimmed twice today when clash ended while I was playing lost my credits. thought I had time but the system seamed to slow down

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 10:51 PM

AndreasHelke:
    Probably you can just abandon those games and try again if you notice them in time.

This! - has been reported earlier. Players say it happens when you start a second Clash game by "Play Again" without fully leaving the post-game screens.

AndreasHelke:
    I noticed that I got no points credited at the end of the clash game but my pass was not used either.

This is a new one - good to know!

BTW, this dysfunction has first been reported in Event #4 - Dec. 2014. Wonder where their experts have been looking at all the time(?)

RSS