Forums

Help › Forums

Apparent Bugs in Update 4/29/16

Thu, May 12 2016 9:09 AM (31 replies)
  • mymanpayne
    6,137 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 7:26 PM

Myself and a friend ran into this issue today. If you are playing a game and leave your light green to accept an invite. After you click on the     Accept    it won't let you anything but cancel your acceptance.  What i did, was    end the round     i was playing, and then it allowed me to accept the invite. Which is different than the way i've always done it.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 7:47 PM

Memory leak is still apparent.

Perhaps WGT should keep a running list of issues in their announcements section of this bug log forum.

Perhaps WGTIcon can generate a list of known issues in the announcement section of this form.  It would keep the number of posts down, and the list can be adjusted every so often when new issues arise, or when they have been rectified.  When they have been rectified, a time and date could be also added.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 7:54 PM

Bug or feature?

Other than before, the "Replay Shot" button is grey (inactive) on the next tee.

• Goldguru
    10 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 12:42 PM

As a CC owner I can no longer decline invites,select player whom wish's to join my CC & select decline, the next screen only has cancel when asking are you sure you want to decline,also the tick box for never show this request again is greyed out..so player asking to join CC are not removable from invite list.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 11:51 AM

hi

thanks for starting this. it's a good way to keep track of it. ill be sure to get engineers to read this.

-wgticon

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 2:39 PM

Goldguru:

As a CC owner I can no longer decline invites,select player whom wish's to join my CC & select decline, the next screen only has cancel when asking are you sure you want to decline,also the tick box for never show this request again is greyed out..so player asking to join CC are not removable from invite list.

Try and decline the invite from your profile page only. I had the same issue in a game and couldn't decline only showing"  Cancel" But was able to decline through my profile homepage.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 10:41 PM

WGTicon:
    thanks for starting this. it's a good way to keep track of it. ill be sure to get engineers to read this.

Thanks for the recognition!

But, how comes there are so many bugs in almost each update that a client repeatedly collects them in public?

Must have something to do with B...

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 10:08 AM

Putting grid in stroke play practice settings is freezing up when using the mulligan . Cant read the breaks grid displays vertical dot pattern .

CC tournaments are not playing as set up .Pin placements are not as created .

Game is crashing when in stroke play practice .

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2016 2:48 AM

lonniescott711:
    Putting grid in stroke play practice settings is freezing up when using the mulligan . Cant read the breaks grid displays vertical dot pattern .

Same or similar... There's something wrong with the grid settings during Mulligans.

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2016 5:29 AM

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

Engineers that's a joke !!!!

And that's still not the problem all they do is look the list and maybe use it as a tea mat after.

The problem is they are trying to make money first instead of looking after the customers they already have. Its a joke !!!!!

RSS