231 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 9:01 PM

It looks to me that wgt is working hard to keep its world title:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/382168.aspx

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 1:47 AM

YankeeJim:

Looks like something might have gotten fixed on the fly. CC forum posting and updating returned. Message button is still gone from the profile, though.

The message button is on my phone with both Safari and Puffin browsers. Will check on my PC tomorrow.

• brianbrett1937
    487 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 4:00 AM

No messages on profile page. but appears green when a message arrives, So it's manageable for now.

WGT have been in touch with me and state there Q & A team are looking into it, LOL.

There maintainance staff would probably do much better on Loony Tunes, LMAO.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 5:30 AM

Bracket timers on WGT main bracket page are showing 6 hours more than we actually have to play. The timers in the gameclient are correct though.

• JoanD
    27 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 1:02 PM

same with me no except button

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 1:06 PM

mkrizan86:

Bracket timers on WGT main bracket page are showing 6 hours more than we actually have to play. The timers in the gameclient are correct though.

All good here.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 2:38 PM

mathia14:

mkrizan86:

All good here.

You do realise I mean the main WGT bracket page, not the bracket section in the gameclient, right?

Edit: Apologies, I just realised you're a dumba$$, who likes to post any type of shyte. Checked your profile, you DON'T play brackets, therefore you can't see any timers and are simply full of sh1t. Kindly eff off.

• biteme100
    156 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 2:08 PM

newcastleb:

alosso:
    Please add your discoveries

Was unable to accept an invite.  Was playing a practice round, went to accept invite and got the usual "accepting this will end.....blah blah" message, but there was no option to accept....only "Cancel" was showing.

Thomas

Same here couldn't accept an invite

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 3:27 PM

Another bug- there's no Accept button for invites you get when you're playing solo.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 5:18 PM

mkrizan86:
    Edit: Apologies, I just realised you're a dumba$, who likes to post any type of shyte. Checked your profile, you DON'T play brackets, therefore you can't see any timers and are simply full of sh1t. Kindly eff off.

LMAO!!!!

I knew I liked ya!

RSS