Forums

Help › Forums

RG's

Fri, May 27 2016 7:18 PM (37 replies)
  • CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2016 6:27 PM

I would play any of these RG's that don't involve high winds... the high credit ones are almost always high winds, and now the cheapies are too... just don't like the *** luck involved in those.

I used to play RG's for hours (and I've never played the uneven lies), but since new management the selection has sucked out loud.  I am expecting NOTHING to change.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2016 6:57 AM

i don't mind the high winds whatsoever, makes it alot more fun in my opinion, what i'm upset about are the 6+ ready go's (some are even 18 holes) that are 50 credit tournaments, and the rest are either 500 or 1000. How about releasing ready go's that are majority 100-400 credit entries? That's what most players are looking to play. Trust me, i've done some internal polling on this matter lol.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2016 2:34 PM

krskfr:

i don't mind the high winds whatsoever, makes it alot more fun in my opinion, what i'm upset about are the 6+ ready go's (some are even 18 holes) that are 50 credit tournaments, and the rest are either 500 or 1000. How about releasing ready go's that are majority 100-400 credit entries? That's what most players are looking to play. Trust me, i've done some internal polling on this matter lol.

Your wasting your time. More 200 and 300 credit and maybe the larger ones take longer to fill.. Politics going on here LOL. See you in  6 weeks lol. There is always an angle Krskfr because players have been asking for more 200 and 300 for ages.RG list is boring like most things in here

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2016 1:58 AM

I don't mind the 200 and 300 credit RG's,  I wish their were more of them to choose.

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2016 6:13 AM

lonnieskinner:

As bad a ready go list as I have played. Bunch of 50 and 100 high wind tourneys. They just dont get listen. High wind Chambers and Pebble are just not fun for the average player. The lower credit tourneys (50-200) should be created for the average player. No HIGH WINDS PLEASE! 

I will include the entire quote as I didn't feel like editing out part of it.  But I will bold the part I am referring to.

This will accomplish WHAT?  It will just give the above average player more avenues to earn more credits.  The average player won't get the chance to win credits as the above average won't stay out of them.

And NO, if you look at my profile I don't play RG's for the above reason.

And the above quote comes from a 55 average Champion, someone that is not an average player.

EDIT...Oh you are talking fun, not the opportunity for the average player to win some credits.  You don't like to play in high winds(learn), but you sure as hell would play in the 50-200 credit tourneys, because they aren't high wind.  Which you state should be for the average player.

Don't get me wrong, I respect your ability to score low.  If I could putt consistently, I could possibly not be just an average player.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2016 3:07 AM

new ready-go are due soon so i wanted to ask if we could get more 50-100cr nine hole tournaments with low to medium winds. it would be nice to have ten to choose from within these parameters.

tyvm,

turfsand

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 4:18 AM

turfsand:

new ready-go are due soon so i wanted to ask if we could get more 50-100cr nine hole tournaments with low to medium winds. it would be nice to have ten to choose from within these parameters.

tyvm,

turfsand

i ask once again...

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 7:18 PM

I wonder if it is a case of just being to dam lazy to change them?? Besides they seem to fill up the way they are.

RSS