Forums

Help › Forums

RG's

Fri, May 27 2016 7:18 PM (37 replies)
  • CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 6:31 PM

If we could get more cheapie RG's that don't have HIGH WINDS that would be great....  After 5 years on this site I haven't mastered the art of hitting a ping pong ball in a wind tunnel, and I probably never will.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 6:51 AM

Here's a question i was wondering about, how come WGT hasn't selected Cabo or Whistler as part of the Ready Go list for months now? What the heck is that about? 

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 7:41 AM

krskfr:

Here's a question i was wondering about, how come WGT hasn't selected Cabo or Whistler as part of the Ready Go list for months now? What the heck is that about? 

Contract with True Golf is over, so no more Cabo and Whistler for us.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 8:07 AM

CMcCartney727:
    If we could get more cheapie RG's

Agreed, I'd like more 9 hole 100cr RG's myself.

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 10:49 AM

totally agree, a few more 50,100 and 200 RG's would be nice on top of what's already on offer, dont think they'd be a problem filling them

is that true no more cabo and whistler? :(

tws

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 12:54 PM

wow, i just realized you can't even set up a match or skins game to be played on Whistler or CABO... What the heck WGT, those were such fun courses!!!!!!!

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 2:20 AM

krskfr:

wow, i just realized you can't even set up a match or skins game to be played on Whistler or CABO... What the heck WGT, those were such fun courses!!!!!!!

There was never an option to set up those game types AFAIK. You can only play MPC/SP on them.

I do think they'll be removed soon going by the recent changes. Just weird that that WGT aren't using them while they're still there.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 9:46 AM

razza31:
    I do think they'll be removed soon going by the recent changes. Just weird that that WGT aren't using them while they're still there.

This is ohhhh so wrong. Cabo and Whistler are wicked courses. Ps, i couldn't set up a match or skins game on these courses, so i have no idea what you're talking about mate.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 5:45 PM

And we have 3 18 hole RG's for Pebble... the selection is getting boring as hell... makes for a short night for me.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 5:50 PM

krskfr:

Agreed.  You can still play those courses in practice/stroke play (for a fee, of course), so why can't they use them in RG's.  I don't get that one... If it's WGT, it must be money related..lol

RSS