rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:12 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 1:08 PM

hotcarrie:

hi,

please email members@worldgolftour.com and they can help ya there.

-wgticon

i have emailed them and got a reply telling me they have reset things and that i should reply to their email if the problem was not fixed. i replied and they have ignored me just like they seem to do with anyone that emails them.

hi,

to clarify: after they replied they reset things for you, you replied with some error or was it a differently issue?

-wgticon

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 1:43 PM

hotcarrie:
    no i dont need so many people on my friends list and most of them should not be there as i have not added them

I beg to differ.  Have a look at your activity in your profile - you seem to do more adding of friends and uploading of profile pictures than anything else.  And if you don't want invites from the many perverts on WGT, maybe you should change the status comment in your profile too.

So, you mentioned facts - they're there in black and white... and green.

It's unlikely this is a WGT problem otherwise at least one other of the million or so users would also have the problem.

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 4:48 PM

MioKontic:

hotcarrie:
    no i dont need so many people on my friends list and most of them should not be there as i have not added them

I beg to differ.  Have a look at your activity in your profile - you seem to do more adding of friends and uploading of profile pictures than anything else.  And if you don't want invites from the many perverts on WGT, maybe you should change the status comment in your profile too.

So, you mentioned facts - they're there in black and white... and green.

It's unlikely this is a WGT problem otherwise at least one other of the million or so users would also have the problem.

how many people i choose to add is up to me but the fact still remains that there are people there i did not add and can not remove no matter what you seem to think you know.

i swap my photo around. So what?

what facts have you pointed out there?

if you care to read this thread you will see that wgt has said it is something that happens. so maybe you should look up the meaning of the word fact and then give me a fact if you reply.

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 4:52 PM

WGTicon:

hotcarrie:

hi,

-wgticon

i have emailed them and got a reply telling me they have reset things and that i should reply to their email if the problem was not fixed. i replied and they have ignored me just like they seem to do with anyone that emails them.

hi,

to clarify: after they replied they reset things for you, you replied with some error or was it a differently issue?

-wgticon

they replied telling me they had reset my profile and that it should fix the problem and asked me to reply to the email if it was not fixed.

i replied telling them that the problem was still the same and had not been fixed. i have not had any reply from them to date.

do you know if wgt can just wipe all of my friends list? and then i can at least add the people that are meant to be there.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 10:12 PM

MioKontic:

And if you don't want invites from the many perverts on WGT, 

present company excluded big man. :)

tbe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 12:38 PM

hotcarrie:

WGTicon:

hotcarrie:

hi,

-wgticon

hi,

-wgticon

they replied telling me they had reset my profile and that it should fix the problem and asked me to reply to the email if it was not fixed.

i replied telling them that the problem was still the same and had not been fixed. i have not had any reply from them to date.

do you know if wgt can just wipe all of my friends list? and then i can at least add the people that are meant to be there.

Hi,

I do not know, but it is something you could ask them. Please give them time to reply, they get hundreds of emails a day

-wgticon

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 6:14 PM

hotcarrie:
    I DID NOT ADD ALL THE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST AND I AM UNABLE TO REMOVE THEM.

Not to be rude, but if you didn't "ADD ALL THE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST", WHO DID?

Correct me if im mistaken but when a player asks you to accept him/her as a friend and your blue/green light flashes, you have the option of accepting or declining.

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 3:44 AM

have you read any of what i have said? there are people on my list that i did not add or accept friend requiests from.

so rather than making stupid comments try making a suggestion that might fix it or just dont say anything

• jcg0322
    71 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:12 AM

This last week I have been getting a few people on my friends list that I didn't invite nor did they invite me. I had no idea who they were. I could easily delete them but the entry in the activity list which indicates the addition of a "friend" does not get deleted.

One thing they had in common was they were all over the 255 friends limit (over 500 and 600 on thier list). I personally have 82 on mine.

I'm sure others have had this happen as well.

Thanks,

Jack

• PAGES
RSS