Help › Forums

WGT "stealing" purchased golf ball during tournament

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 3:28 PM (21 replies)
  • TheGenuine
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:00 AM

Hi,

I think it's ridiculous that WGT takes/steals the ball out of the game during a tournament a you then have to finish with a  standard golf ball which is a BIG difference. I think you should be able to finish the tournament and afterwards they can take it out of the game. Those extra shots can't do a difference.

What do you think?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:04 AM

I think you should make sure you have enough balls before you start.

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 4:58 PM

piztaker:

I think you should make sure you have enough balls before you start.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 7:16 AM

Tell him what he's won !!!

And no, iit's not a sleeve of balls

• MrDonVito
    472 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 11:35 AM

I think that if you run out of one type of ball and have others in your bag you should be able to switch mid game. If you only carry one type and run out then its definitely your fault, should have confirmed you had enough to finish the round. But sometimes ill try a new ball and don't like it and don't want to buy more and when it runs out mid game I am stuck with normal balls which sucks.

In a real game of golf you can switch balls mid round.....

• Seajadee
    287 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 6:47 PM

I agree with you ..... WGT must let us use the balls WE HAVE PURCHASED even if one type runs out .... maybe a setting or program that will let us decide which ball should be our replacement ....

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 9:07 PM

Seajadee:

I agree with you ..... WGT must let us use the balls WE HAVE PURCHASED even if one type runs out .... maybe a setting or program that will let us decide which ball should be our replacement ....

This would be against the rules of golf.....one must finish a round with the same ball type that he or she has started with.   

Cheers,

b0gey

• Asi777
    13 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:03 PM

different  question but wondering why i got 1.50 deducted?

hit first drive in match play and i got metered...then it says WGT will fix this or whatever...then it says would u like to reload and i hit yes and it goes to main screen and thats it.... ?  so my 1.50 gone?  not good WGT  ive been a good customer.   u need to get ur act together. c'mon   put urself in the position of others....  c'mon....

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:09 PM

b0geybuster:

Seajadee:

This would be against the rules of golf.....one must finish a round with the same ball type that he or she has started with.   

Cheers,

b0gey

So starting the round with a purchased ball and finishing with a starter ball is NOT against the rules of golf?

I'm confused by your logic here ...

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 12:25 AM

Very good observation goldcard. Unfortunately dad's army will now mob you...eheheh

RSS