Forums

Help › Forums

WGT/Topgolf Customer Service

Mon, Mar 4 2019 9:19 PM (20 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 11:55 AM

We have been getting a number of forwarded emails from Topgolf that they have received from players playing the WGT Golf Game.  Topgolf is not equipped to handle emails about or game.  Their customer service is only there to help with questions about their physical locations. Because of this any questions you send to them about the golf game, just gets forwarded to us and causes questions to not get answered in a timely manor by our customer service.

Please going forward if you have any questions, comments, or feedback make sure to contact us and not Topgolf.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:00 PM

Doesn't that tell you something?????

That maybe they are bypassing you due to slow or no action ,and going to the owners to see if they can see whats going on???

Just a thought

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:09 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We have been getting a number of forwarded emails from Topgolf that they have received from players playing the WGT Golf Game.  Topgolf is not equipped to handle emails about or game.  Their customer service is only there to help with questions about their physical locations. Because of this any questions you send to them about the golf game, just gets forwarded to us and causes questions to not get answered in a timely manor by our customer service.

To paraphrase....

" STOP Fookin inundating our new partner with E-mails...WE can just 'blank' you, as we are used to you idiots !!!

They (Topgolf ) didn't realise how dissatisfied you all are with Alt games etc

Mailing them will not change a God damn thing so....

Cease and desist FFS.....

The guy from Topgolf is getting on my t.i.t.s tbh ! "

;=))

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:28 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Topgolf is not equipped to handle emails about or game.  Their customer service is only there to help with questions about their physical locations.

Hello - This is Yancy
    Roger That. Simple stuff here.
    But, should I email y'alls about the "Sasquatch Probobilities" at the currently under construction new TopGolf venue all up here in the Portland area? The city of Hillsboro where the facility is being built is crawling with Squatches. People should know & whatnots.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 2:54 AM

Bad idea 2 put up this thread.............ALL THE UNHAPPY PLAYERS will now go straight to TOPGOLF??????????????????

now wheres there bloomn E-mail address :)

binky :)

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 4:14 AM

Woodoworkery:

Doesn't that tell you something?????

That maybe they are bypassing you due to slow or no action ,and going to the owners to see if they can see whats going on???

Just a thought

+1

TopGolf needs to hear from us so they know what they've got themselves into. I agree with some of the comments above, also. We're frustrated with this game not being fixed so we look for other avenues to put pressure on WGT to FIX THE GAME.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 4:18 AM

Perhaps, if you (WGT) were to create the illusion that you actually were trying to fix the major problem with your current product, people wouldn't resort to telling your new owners how bad your product actually is. Just a thought. Something tells me pretty soon this will be " Resource Not Found ", lol.

Doc :)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 4:26 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

Their customer service is only there to help with questions about their physical locations. 

- WGTdbloshoe

Do Topgolf have any "physical locations" in Australia?

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 4:35 AM

For more about this subject I submit this for your reading pleasure:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/373996.aspx?PageIndex=1

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 5:02 AM

ForeverHackin:

For more about this subject I submit this for your reading pleasure:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/373996.aspx?PageIndex=1

A rollicking read indeed, but no mention of Topgolf in Oz...?

RSS