Mon, Feb 28 2011 2:01 PM (30 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 9:38 AM

Anyone seen him?

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 11:07 AM

Why is it now taking a couple of days before I can see images posted?  All I can see in the above post are the words "Anyone seen him?".

Started happening with the last edition if National WGT Enquirer, but all images now seem to be taking a long time.  May just be Tinypic images, don't know.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 11:10 AM

Oh man, tx for that Andyson. Been going nuts trying to recall where I saw that mug before.  :-D

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:28 PM

I was bulk buying beans (For a friend you understand) and he was right there yelling "Beans is dun,come an git 'em" if thats any help.

If you need eye in the sky,I'm ready to fly.(Daddy seems to have soothed jangled nerves at whitehall at last).Had to unmount the minigun though.Still got the derringer happily..

Pimms anyone?

Lizzie

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:28 PM

MioKontic:
    May just be Tinypic images, don't know.

Can you see this one from imageshack Mio?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:46 PM

Sure,,, I will be on the lookout,,  BUT YOU CANT MAKE ME TALK !!! 

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:57 PM

andyson:
    Can you see this one from imageshack Mio?

Yes I can Andy.  I thought it might have something to do with Tinypic.  I still can't see it in original post.

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:59 PM

OMG!  No sooner did I put up the last post that I still can't see image in OP than it comes up!

Someone looking like the suspect has actually been in touch with me.  But as there is no reward, I'm not tellin' where he (or she) is.  Back to work.

To be honest, I thought the 'suspect' looked more like Billy Connolly as I've already said elsewhere and whatnot and such.  Just sayin'.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 2:16 PM

MioKontic:
    Someone looking like the suspect has actually been in touch with me.  But as there is no reward, I'm not tellin' where he (or she) is.

Hint: look in those "Hollers" down south.   :-)

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 4:38 PM

I seen a pilgrim who looks alot like that there feller in yer picture...

He was down on the beach handin out sleeves of dem fancy new Callie-way ballz....mballz that is..

RSS