675 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 4:02 PM

Right on, Steve!

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 5:02 PM

WGTChampion:

The fix is now live! 

Be nice if such urgency is also shown for other MP bugs.

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:01 PM

WGTChampion:

The fix is now live! Be sure to flush your cache and close your browser before continuing.

_CHAMPION

The fix isn't working.  I played 1 CC Pass and got points.  Then I used a Superpass and got points.  Then I used a 2nd Superpass and it's not scoring.  I got a Bird on the first hole too.  And I'm going to lose a clash now too.  This is so, so wrong.  I'm beyond frustrated.

Here's the card...

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:58 PM

wizzkid32:

WGTChampion:

The fix is now live! Be sure to flush your cache and close your browser before continuing.

_CHAMPION

The fix isn't working.  I played 1 CC Pass and got points.  Then I used a Superpass and got points.  Then I used a 2nd Superpass and it's not scoring.  I got a Bird on the first hole too.  And I'm going to lose a clash now too.  This is so, so wrong.  I'm beyond frustrated.

Here's the card...

Hi wizzkid32,

Just to confirm, did you clear the cache for your browser and then restart the browser before accessing our website? Latent cache data after the fix was implemented can still cause this issue which is why clearing it is important. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:07 PM

WGTShamWow:

Hi wizzkid32,

Just to confirm, did you clear the cache for your browser and then restart the browser before accessing our website? Latent cache data after the fix was implemented can still cause this issue which is why clearing it is important. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

I did and I'm using the latest version of chrome...so frustrating.

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:58 PM

WGTShamWow:

Hi wizzkid32,

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

ShamWow, I finally just have to give up on the clash.  I cleared my cache numerous times to no avail.  I'm fried from trying.  Thanks for all the effort anyway.  As for me and the clash...

It is done

• pepsieric1963
    2,203 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:29 AM

A great deal of superpass lost at our home also!

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 2:39 AM

Now how about fixing the game so we can actually finish a multi-player game while these clashes are going on?

I have even a better idea, why don't you figure out the average of what The Georgian pays in passes for each clash, then when you need money I mean when you want to have a clash, have them pay you that amount, give them the putter, and leave the rest of us out of it.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:41 AM

I caught them filling the glasses and found out why the "champagne" looks so dark......

And btw, I did my best to shoot the worst clash score with free pass and rocks.  My score was 11 and I was in 1652nd position.  But I actually won that clash with 11 points so now I'm in 1164th place with 651 points!  LMFAO!

11pts for my score + 500pts for the win + 100 for the best score! (11 really?) + 40 participation points (30% of membes participated) = 651 .  

I guess I walked all over that 80 member CC I was paired against!

edit - corrected points, had posted 659 points in error.

• VegasWade
    486 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:43 AM

I just wanted to post in this interesting thread about Event #17. Thank you.

RSS