Forums

Help › Forums

Game freeze

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 9 2016 4:58 PM (31 replies)
  • nadirsup
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 7:12 PM

WGT is aware of the problem. They are working on the issue. They should address it with the members, however this is not a corporate world we are living in, so we all need to get over it and keep spending keesh on more jack while they rack up more ad space by having us watch 3x the ads from lock ups. It is what it are....

• BigDogRuns
    59 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 7:40 PM

Same problem here. Freezes are now numerous. Blue screens, gray screens and white screens too. The solution is not to refresh as this just gets me disqualified in alt. shot games and match games. They only care about the money coming in, never the money we're losing.

• phillip1127
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 9:50 PM

I am always having these issues, we pay alot of money for the balls an clubs, we deserve a game we can actually play and enjoy

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2016 6:07 AM

razza31:

ApexPC:
    all lower case

Thats funny right their.  Just funnin.lol

navi USMC

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2016 8:31 AM

get rid of all the crap and just give us a playable game WGT ..

• bratman714
    21 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2016 5:05 PM

seems as though, after the acquisition of wgt, the powers that be at the home site have stopped doing maintenance, period....can't even play an entire round without continuous freeze ups. Here is an idea players...lets only use free balls until the problems are fixed right...lets hit wgt where it hurts....in the pocket. just an idea.

• Stiffly
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 4:56 PM

Flash player sucks! Crashing most of the time.

• baseline52
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 10:55 PM

I have had a lot of patience but this is driving me crazy!!!! Freezes, Crashing, Blue Screens, Gray Screens...can't play against friends....I will not upgrade any clubs (which I really want to) but will not until these issues are fixed!!!!!!WTH..Wgt never crashes when you buy something..

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 2:18 AM

I have the same problems 

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 2:38 AM

when you see the flash player crashing a lot..uninstall it ..then reinstall it..then go back to forums under troubleshooting click it and then find setting for the flash player..it has a few setting there..it may help..I did it to my flash and so far it has been working good..hope this helps you..and I do not think W G T has control over the flash player..they can only hope that the people that run it will fix their own problems on it

RSS