Forums

Help › Forums

Game freeze

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 9 2016 4:58 PM (31 replies)
  • Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 6:03 AM

ApexPC, lower case or upper case, good or bad punctuation, who cares, you get his point don't you? If not, you are the idiot here. And who appointed you to the grammar  police squad anyway. So sick of people like you distracting the main point people are trying to get across. And yes Darrell, we all have seen these problems and they need to be addressed and repaired. So many people have stopped playing this game because of it. But it seems to be a never ending story with this site. Every year at lease twice a year, we start having these problems. Many are the same problems that re-occur year after year and some are new ones.

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 6:41 AM

Darrell777777:

after every game i play and everyone that i play the game freezes and you cant look at any stats or anything you have to reset the game and start a new one without seeing any of that!

I find when this happens either re-open or refresh your home page if already open, the result should be on it and you can then safely refresh or close and re-open the game client. It works for me OK but some club members would suggest otherwise?

Rob

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 6:45 AM

Darrell3210:

Not only that, but I have been booted countless times in Alt games and Stroke games. I have been a member of WGT since June of 2008 and it seems to be getting worse instead of better. I have tried multiple browsers...(the least glitchy being Mozilla Firefox) and have tried several different devices for cleaning cookies. (The best seems to be CCleaner). Anyone have any other suggestions (other than WGT doesn't give a rat's ***)?

Browser appears to make no difference as everyone is having the same problems for well over one year or more. I sent the following message today to WGT and would suggest everyone else do the same and stop spending dollars, that is the only way to do it hit them in the pocket especially now that top golf are involved.

I and probably everyone on wgt are fed up with frozen screens, blue screens, white screens and other disconnections especially but not always during match play and alt shot games. How many times I have been in such a game and been 2 or more shots up only to lose by default due to the 3 strikes and out rule. For the last time, what are you doing to sort this problem out? I have spent a lot of money on wgt and I feel let down to a big degree. Please do not fob me off with a standard answer I and everyone else want action and we want it now please. As of today I am going to use up all the free balls I have collected from you and then only use starter balls. Not one dollar more will be spent until this is resolved.

Rob

• ihaulpoop
    1,420 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 11:27 AM

Played 3-6-2016 on Chambers Bay Championship. My game froze up 5 times on a 2nd shot. I sent message each time to wgt and haven't heard back.

Today 3-7-16 playing a bracket game and again froze up 2 times on a 2nd shot. Again sending the issue to wgt. Still no response.

Like many others, i'm hundreds of dollars into this game.

If this can't get resolved, I will lose many friends I met on here.

ihaulpoop

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 1:09 PM

This game has completely gone to sh't. I can't take more than 2 shot & the damn thing freezes and have to start again.

Not gonna put up with that kind of BS so bye bye game. Biggest bunch of BS I ever seen.

• RWallace30535
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 3:44 PM

your right same problem tried to put a post in bugs and they delete it saying to contact customer service and reply you forward to customer service not falling for the run around bs

• Normko
    296 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 3:47 PM

I have been having the same problem both 3 /6 and 3/7 Not happy at all. I enjoy playing this game but getting fed up rebooting after every tee shot it takes all the fun out of playing

• DanosDemons
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 4:58 PM

Just played a game today and froze up 4 times. This is going on 2 weeks of having this problem. Just wondering when this might get addressed.

• SteveMDuffer
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 6:00 PM

Same problem for weeks now.  WGT says to right click and submit a problem, but with a frozen screen you can't do that.  Please WGT, get this fixed.  I  have been a member for years and have spent a lot of money on upgrades and balls. This is no way to treat your members.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 7:11 PM

It never fails . After every update WGT always manages to screw the pooch without fail . I tried to play 6 different rounds and game locked up every time . Couldnt even finish 9 holes .I just reached L101 so trying to see if I wanted the nike putter . But cant play so guess it will just have to wait until they fix this mess .

RSS