Forums

Help › Forums

Hole Info: 12/20/14 Green

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 26 2009 8:24 PM (2 replies)
  • TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 1:58 PM

Hi all.  i just signed up this weekend.  God, i'm addicted!  just shot my two best rounds on KIAWAH... a 71 and then a FANTASTIC 66... 7 birdies!  And i'm still using the crappy standard clubs... LOL!  This game is all putting and accuracy/placement of your approaches.

I have 2 questions... on the hole info... what do the sectioned off numbers on the green mean?  i think they are all like 12/20/14 or something.  I have no idea what that means... can anyone explain?

#2.  does upgrading your clubs help you shape shots much better... i often try to fade or draw an approach shot... and its just pointless.  does upgrading clubs help you control spin better... i don't need balls rolling backwards... but just consistency of feel.  sometimes i can tell that a ball slows up or stops faster... other times its like i put no spin on at all.  i'd just like more consistency out of shots like that... especially when i hit the shot good and expect a result that just doesn't come... then other times it does.

thanks.  i'm hooked!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 6:08 PM

Hey Spag.kid.. please, please lets not post the same thing in different forums.  Your question has been answered in the other sub forum

Duplicate posts will offer more harm then good.. I beleive they are against the TOS.

Have a nice day.

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 8:24 PM

yeah sorry about that.  i wasn't sure which one to post in. 

PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD.

RSS