Forums

Help › Forums

Balls/Clubs

Sun, Jan 30 2011 8:23 PM (2 replies)
  • Rochichi98
    48 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 8:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if I purchase balls (3) and lose them let's say in the water all 3 (same hole) is my game over? Do I have to buy more balls? or Do I continue with the free balls?

Now if I purchase a new club say a putter but, I don't like it can I switch back to my old putter whenever I want?

Sincerely,

RM Roche

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 8:53 AM

Hi, Rochichi-If you run out of balls during a round they will be replaced with the free ones. You can buy balls during a round and they will be usable in that round but they have to be the exact same ball, right down to the color.

Rochichi98:
    Now if I purchase a new club say a putter but, I don't like it can I switch back to my old putter whenever I want?

Yes but you can't do it during a round. Whatever you start a round with you have to finish with, even if you save the game and come back later.

• cliff1984
    19 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 8:23 PM

why is it someone who just starts can buy a drink play a few games go to hack and play with the same balls, clubs and anything else they want as someone who is a pro? it almost makes me want to start over and be able to tee from the hack tees and buy all good clubs and balls.

RSS