Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive days - how addicted are you?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 28 2011 2:45 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 9:08 PM

I'm up to 13 which I know will be desroyed by some on here. I have a couple of mini breaks with the missus coming up that will take me back to 1.

So, who has the longest current stretch?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 10:28 PM

I'm at 0...... Recently got put in the penalty box for suggesting to another player to walk away from the game for a bit and spend time with the family. Apparently it was deemed as harassment. Now mind you the fellow I responded to used wgt's private pm's to harass me and post what he assumed was my private data, and that was ok with them, so I'm not 100% sure what to even suggest to you to help prevent this streak from ending.Even sent them proof of his harassment, and nothing was done.

If you not part of the 'club', probably safest just not to post on the threads at all.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 12:41 AM

Sounds bad, but i'm at day 37...lmfao

I think I deserve at least 2k points every time I walk through the door now.

LC

• fabbybabby
    289 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:27 AM

Sad as it is i am up to 91 consecutive days lol

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:34 AM

I'm at 70-something days this time. I'm dead sure that i've played every day since the CDP awards started, but my counter has reset 3 or 4 times for missing the cutoff time.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:08 AM

PeterHopper:

I'm up to 13 which I know will be desroyed by some on here. I have a couple of mini breaks with the missus coming up that will take me back to 1.

So, who has the longest current stretch?

I'm back to one and my target is to keep the number in that box as low as possible.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:59 AM

My badge of shame currently sits at either 123 or 124 consecutive days. Basically I haven't missed one since the system came into place. Addicted? Not me guv.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:07 AM

VanHalenLover:

.. Recently got put in the penalty box for suggesting to another player to walk away from the game for a bit and spend time with the family. Apparently it was deemed as harassment. Now mind you the fellow I responded to used wgt's private pm's to harass me and post what he assumed was my private data, and that was ok with them, so I'm not 100% sure what to even suggest to you to help prevent this streak from ending.Even sent them proof od his harassment, and nothing was done.

If you not part of the 'club', probably safest just not to post on the threads at all.

This is off topic. The topic is about CDP-stick to it.

I'm running neck and neck with Tiffer. :-)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:44 AM

YankeeJim:

This is off topic. The topic is about CDP-stick to it.

I'm running neck and neck with Tiffer. :-)

thanks wgtYJ,

but I think you are mistaken. It is very on-topic, as you can tell by the first line of the post showing my cdp tally, followed by an explanation of why.

Is telling someone they are off topic on topic? Are you a mod now?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:55 PM

Goddam. 124 days.

• PAGES
RSS