Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for guys who like playing big money (MPC or Skins)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:06 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 2:13 PM

Wait, my bad.  I forgot Kat's "calculator".  So I only know of 2 cheats.  You think he uses one of those two?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 2:21 PM

I've never cheated, so I cant accurately answer those concerns...I've no idea what's available or how to counter them...I do know that I would never blindly post a "big money" challenge in the forum, given the quality of some of the top players here...just seems off.  Either he's "confident" he's got the edge, or he don't pay off if he loses..or, maybe he's just rich and bored....money being no object.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 3:02 PM

ct690911:

I've never cheated, so I cant accurately answer those concerns...I've no idea what's available or how to counter them...I do know that I would never blindly post a "big money" challenge in the forum, given the quality of some of the top players here...just seems off.  Either he's "confident" he's got the edge, or he don't pay off if he loses..or, maybe he's just rich and bored....money being no object.

Well they've won a good chunk of prize money over their time here.  I also checked out their MP stats.  Pretty good, but not great.  Mine are better.  :)

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 5:22 PM

ct690911:

Or there's another option, as someone who's posted a few before under this category heading.... Perhaps he's just having some fun being an asshat, stir the pot, see what type of veggies come swirling to the surface all in a fluster.

LoL.... Cuz no one ever did that in here before, right?

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 5:54 PM

i do. 

MichaelStroke:

ct690911:

Well they've won a good chunk of prize money over their time here.  I also checked out their MP stats.  Pretty good, but not great.  Mine are better.  :)

yea but are they better than mine?? lol good luck 

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 5:57 PM

i have played the OP  big money?? 333 credits and i won ty again

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:06 PM

nicka420:

i have played the OP  big money?? 333 credits and i won ty again

333 credits = big money?....disregard all my above posts...lol

ps...congrats on your win...:)