Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for guys who like playing big money (MPC or Skins)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:06 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • boressie
    45 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2015 10:43 AM

Just send me invite.

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2015 3:29 PM

any good used cars for sale??  lol  Wish I was in your league.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 5:47 PM

Define "big money".

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 4:50 AM

MichaelStroke:

Define "big money".

hmm...been on here since 2009...no CC, 4 friends..and only 48 posts, at least one of which is looking to play for "big money"... Not much to go on, but he sounds like a ringer.

I'd be careful of this one Mike...you already buying Thanksgiving pizza at a 7-11...lol

ct

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 6:04 AM

Must of learned the Secret to shooting low

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:31 AM

ct690911:

MichaelStroke:

Define "big money".

hmm...been on here since 2009...no CC, 4 friends..and only 48 posts, at least one of which is looking to play for "big money"... Not much to go on, but he sounds like a ringer.

I'd be careful of this one Mike...you already buying Thanksgiving pizza at a 7-11...lol

ct

Oh, I can hold my own in match quite well, bud.  Granted, I'm not one to play for "big money".  I think the most I've ever played for is a thousand, and I tend to lean toward 100-250 a match.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 12:24 PM

MichaelStroke:

ct690911:

MichaelStroke:

Define "big money".

ct

Oh, I can hold my own in match quite well, bud.  Granted, I'm not one to play for "big money".  I think the most I've ever played for is a thousand, and I tend to lean toward 100-250 a match.

I have no doubt that you're a great player in a "clean" match...the post just seems off, given Mags, WOL, etc., may also be interested. The OP didn't even qualify tiers.. all comers?.  At any rate, not my business, but you are a really good guy, so the very best of luck to you if the OP is serious with the offer.

ct

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 12:35 PM

Go here Mr High-roller ..... -------------------------------->>Mr Queez

................................................. good luck.... ^~^

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 1:18 PM

Talk about BIG MONEY, the second fella....what a tur...

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 1:57 PM

ct690911:

MichaelStroke:

ct690911:

MichaelStroke:

Define "big money".

ct

I have no doubt that you're a great player in a "clean" match...the post just seems off, given Mags, WOL, etc., may also be interested. The OP didn't even qualify tiers.. all comers?.  At any rate, not my business, but you are a really good guy, so the very best of luck to you if the OP is serious with the offer.

ct

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "clean"?  The only real cheat that I know of is a slow meter cheat, and since I only do 30 second clock in MPC, that pretty much eliminates the possibility of that being used (from what I've been told, the meter moves SO slow that shooting in 30 seconds is impossible, even in optimal conditions).

Of course, my 30 second clock requirement is also what will disqualify me from ever matching some of the top players.  Feel players like me cannot be bothered waiting all that extra time for nothin.  Mikey's got stuff to do.

• PAGES
RSS