Forums

Help › Forums

ADT CHALLENGE .

Fri, Jan 28 2011 4:46 PM (2 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 1:28 PM

I challenge ADT to come and fix my next door neighbours burglar alarm .Everytime she is out especially overnight it rings giving us no sleep .She says it is the birds that set it off but how many seagulls or pigeons do you have flying up your hallway at 3 o,clock in the morning .Maybe they are migrating and on a different time zone .

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 5:08 PM

well mate i see your from the uk but it cant be scotland because im from glasgow and if i cant get to sleep because of an alarm outside i would go and ring the bloody neighbours neck that would soon make them think twice about putting the alarm on in the near future! or you could always buy an air rifle and shoot both birds and neighbours! anyway if you fancy a game give me a shout mate! l8rs

• sparra11
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 4:46 PM

craigswan:

I challenge ADT to come and fix my next door neighbours burglar alarm .Everytime she is out especially overnight it rings giving us no sleep .She says it is the birds that set it off but how many seagulls or pigeons do you have flying up your hallway at 3 o,clock in the morning .Maybe they are migrating and on a different time zone .

their flying over your house to crap,theY have got alot of competition to match what you speak.NUGGET

RSS