Help › Forums

WGT course notebook?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 27 2015 4:54 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2015 9:25 PM

I use my notebook specifically for yardages.  On some holes yardages play different than calculations and I have yardages on those holes.

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 2:36 AM

I resisted buying one for the longest time before finally doing so. My opinion is that it is 5 dollars well spent. I use mine the way that MrQueez does. Also i keep notes in it regarding what area around the pin to target with my approach so as to leave myself a manageable putt.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 6:18 AM

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 2:52 PM

hi cout

hi went and got  4 reporters notebook,and now have one book for every course

its a good help in the blitz games the club has, i take note of the club /flag and spin on the ball ? think this a lot  better and you can update every game if you like,price for my

4 books £1

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 5:50 PM

Is there a limit to the information u can write for 1 hole? Also can we switch to another hole from the one we're currently playing? I

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 9:31 PM

It's 500 characters per page.  2 pages per hole on Stroke Play courses.  1 for tee to green and 1 for on the green.  1 page only for CTTH courses.  During multi player notes can be viewed but not edited. 

Yes you can switch to any other hole on the course you are playing.

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 4:54 AM

MrQueez:

I use my notebook specifically for yardages.  On some holes yardages play different than calculations and I have yardages on those holes.

Yep, what MrQueez said. Exactly how i use mine.

CurtissAngell:

Okay, I'm a geek. I've been making my own course books on MSExel and MSWord using screen grabs from the tee zoom views, the hole layout, and the different pin placements. It's starting to eat into my playing time lolololololol

Curt

I started to go down that road a long time back & lost interest in the game for a while.

If you are hell bent on using spreadsheets then you'll probably find notebook is no good for you.

Personally, I know yardages of my clubs so I just need a note here and there where a particular shot/hole is a little different to my normal calc.

• PAGES
RSS