Forums

Help › Forums

Join Team Canada for free tournaments!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 7 2012 12:51 AM (30 replies)
  • tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:32 PM

All our tournaments are free!

The Las Vegas Knights Country Club has a single opening for a member from  Canada limited to  Tour Pro's, masters, tour masters and legends only and you should be available to play at least once a week.
    Currently our club has 29 members with 3 teams from Canada the U.K and the USA.
    .There is a lot of very funny friendly bantering across the "pond" from Glasgow to Las Vegas and many places in between.
    All our tournaments are always free! and are strictly for fun we never play for credits.
    We play at least one tournament a week and you  have 7 days to play. 
    some of our Major tournaments consist of own versions of  The Ryder Cup
      The Masters The British Open
    The US Open  The Canadian Open  
    The World Cup of Golf and  The Tournament of Champions
     And many more have been added for 2012 including a Monthly Medal.  
    Please check out our website at:  http://lvknightscc.net46.net/ for more details about our club and our tournaments.
     We also have optional member created tournaments  We  keep track of all the results in our Major's and award our own free trophies to the winners.
    We also have established a handicap system so any tier level can compete.    
    Our goal is to have 100% participation in our Major tournaments.
     Members of the The Las Vegas Knights Country Club are an  elite extremly friendly competitive interactive group
    We only ask members to check the club's Forum each time you log on for upcoming events and club news, and if you are unable to compete in a tournament event let us know and you will not be scheduled to play, we understand members work have family, friends and other activities.
     An e- mail address is required to  join. Applications should be sent to:
    www.mitch_disorrento@yahoo.com
    Be sure to include your WGT user name.
    We have a great group of guys in our club and many members have stated that since joining their game has significantly improved due to the friendly and always Free Tournaments.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 9:27 PM

Canadians welcome!! Come join the best Country Club on WGT for free tournaments

• appy2
    613 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 10:07 PM

Steve, saw your post on this to expand the Club to allow for our friends from North of the Border. I would just like to add that if they join they are in for a real Treat. I was a Tour Pro at the start and thanks to all members my game have improved 100 Percent. So come all Canadians, and join us in the Las Vegas Knights Country Club for a ton of fun.

Roger

• danoid
    552 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 7:24 AM

Well said Roger, i know if you talk to other members in our CC they will have the same things to say. I personally am one of those players. So as our fearless leader stated in his message, if its fun on the links with great people having a great time, then this is the club for you. We look forward to playing with our friends up north.

Jim

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2011 3:05 PM

Come on got to be Canadians looking for a gr8 club!

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 1:12 PM

moved

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 1:56 PM

3 spots filled  come join Team Canada! Tour masters and Legends are also very welcome!!!

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:12 AM

Only 5 spots left!!

Come on Canadians join the best club on WGT for all free tournaments, tour masters as well as legends welcome.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 1:01 AM

3 spots left

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 2:06 PM

This post has been moved up for Rancherman and Jeremy

RSS