Forums

Help › Forums

Disconnected

Mon, Nov 16 2015 2:14 PM (4 replies)
  • Dogget
    20 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 5:02 PM

Just went to the bathroom and was disconnected.  Attempts to return were... oh, what's the word... unsuccessful.  Was finally told I "did not return" and forfeited.  Just a short word of thanks for your diligence and expertise at running this site.  If only more American products were as skillfully manag,,, well, never mind.  You continue to amaze.  Please get someone to run this thing.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 5:21 PM

Can't believe the Mods let your post through...As a legend who has spent a lot of $$$ here, I have spoken out vehemently about the unnecessary upgrades and glitch filled additions they arbitrarily make...and often my opinion never makes the forum....go figure.

ct

• PainterDude
    22 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 5:31 PM

On the green in 2 on a par 5, 2 feet from hole, line up eagle putt and poof, systems goes offline. I came back on and game was lost.. The game is experiencing a massive amount of "unforeseen error" shutdowns lately.

My complaint is we are losing scores, balls and shot records due to WGT glitches yet we are not being refunded anything for "lost" balls, consecutive days played, etc.

Glitches are not OUR fault, why are we being penalized for them?

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 9:00 PM

Multi player games are very buggy WGT please do more reserch into why this happins and clear up the disconnect and crash problems.

You have a great fun game but its very hard to have fun when you play a 18 hole round with 4 people and crashes on hole 16 and everyone losses passes and points not to mention time!

PaLease Help us with this tell us what we can do to help!  I was not able do rt click a screen report or i would have.

Thanks for your help fingers crossed.

SmileyDA GHOST N CREW AT GDBN CC

• PainterDude
    22 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 2:14 PM

Started with 4, after 2 holes it was just me and WGT would not let me continue, closed out my game and hit me with being a quitter. This is wrong on soooooooooooo many levels

RSS