Forums

Help › Forums

THE NATIONS CUP

Sat, Jul 9 2016 4:39 AM (1,101 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 5:03 AM

mkrizan86:
    Shoe did, on page 6 or 7 of the deleted thread. Didn't mention names, but refered to the players people were discussing and said they broke the T&C.

Not exactly. My mail file is my memory, and by chance it covers the last 869 posts of that thread ;)

Quoting Shoe:

I have been following this thread for the past few days, thanks Icon for this wonderful thread!  My head hurts now from reading all this.  So I want to set a few things straight.
    1. We have removed players for Violating the T&C [...]

mkrizan86:
    To more experienced players it was never about that 49, that was just the score that broke the camel's back. It was about 6 months of perfection.
    I meant it that way. So you agree that it was only about the "cheated" results, not including other T&C breaches...

mkrizan86:
    Liars are people, who (knowingly) say untrue things.
    It may be an uncomplete definition (wikipedia gives 33 types of lies) but acceptable. I just extend this definition, especially when a statement is close to defamation or perjury - to pretend voluntarily is as good as untrue. Also, "liar" is much more effective as a mirror to the offender than "slanderer" or "calumnist".

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 5:50 AM

'calumnist'

no such word,

buck up on ur English pal

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 5:59 AM

The 2 we are discussing were banned for breaching WGT's T&C's, that is FACT.

IMO they are scum sucking, low-life,lying, cheating, thieving vermin and I wish them all the woes that life can throw at them.

I understand and slightly sympathise* with Alosso's stance on this but in reality he is continually making himself look like a fool.

*sympathise is flagged up by the spell checker because I didn't use a Z.

LMAO, why would I? I'm not an illiterate bumpkin.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 5:59 AM

oneeyedjohn:

'calumnist'

no such word,

I know, but you understood, didn't you?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 6:03 AM

A calumniator calumniates.

Here to help.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 6:06 AM

PaulTon:
    Agreed, but then it stops.

This fact should not allow for slandering - please stay civilised.

In reverse, I won't name you a greengrocer ;)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 6:31 AM

alosso:
    Quoting Shoe:
    I have been following this thread for the past few days, thanks Icon for this wonderful thread!  My head hurts now from reading all this.  So I want to set a few things straight.
    1. We have removed players for Violating the T&C [...]

Exactly. Nobody else was (to our knowledge) banned or talked about at the time. That's why I wrote Shoe was refering to them. Who else (using common sense) could he be talking about? ;-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 6:55 AM

alosso:

I have no idea what that means.

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 7:38 AM

alosso:

PaulTon:
    Agreed, but then it stops.

This fact should not allow for slandering - please stay civilised.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha OK

Don't ya think this same 

Oh so boring debate 

Hasn't this gone on long enough??

It;s like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 

Meets Alzheimers 

greengrocer??

LMAO

That is suppose to mean something??

• JPLR73
    1,364 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2016 12:40 PM

AlbertoBQ:

For this reason, we won't try to "correct" the tables or try to "reassign" the title, but we will simply hereby void the entire competition and title, and restart it from scratch.

Carlo & Alberto

Hi Alberto & Carlo

It was not correct tables or reassign the title, was to remove the title to the German team, so there would be no winner, only second and third position.

You have made a difficult decision and I respect it, I hope that the next edition we are exempt from this kind of "people".

Do a great job for the community and we can only be grateful to you, I am looking forward to starting the new nations cup, thanks for everything, a greeting.

Juan.

RSS